taste buds not working,, help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrSmith99

ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2011
Earth
santo19586:
What e-juice are you using/ and what is the VG/PG ratio? I have found that my ejuice with lots of VG makes tons of vapor but can gum up the atty somehow and makes for less flavor. It's like the atty gets greasy or something and then I just get a lot of big rolling vapor with little flavor. If I use no VG then the flavor is great but I get much less vapor that is not as satisfying. For me, I have found that about 80%PG to 20%VG comes out about right for both dripping and vaping. I get lots of flavor and vapor. Of course, some ejuice just has a lot more flavor also. Your milage may vary.

santo19586

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2010
Saint Cloud FL
santo19586:
What e-juice are you using/ and what is the VG/PG ratio? I have found that my ejuice with lots of VG makes tons of vapor but can gum up the atty somehow and makes for less flavor. It's like the atty gets greasy or something and then I just get a lot of big rolling vapor with little flavor. If I use no VG then the flavor is great but I get much less vapor that is not as satisfying. For me, I have found that about 80%PG to 20%VG comes out about right for both dripping and vaping. I get lots of flavor and vapor. Of course, some ejuice just has a lot more flavor also. Your milage may vary.

i have been useing 70pg-30vg,60-40,80-20,also duin the put tissue in atty and let sit overnight upsidedown method to drain the atty's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread