Taste & Cost: Anything else matter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sm0kyBlue

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2013
I have ordered juice from a few places, most, since I am a newbie (not for long.. :D ) Just Do Not taste right..

Yeah yeah, I know.. my taste buds will be wacked for a while.. they won't get straight untill how long??? I heard 3 weeks.. and then again in 3 months.. grrr.... so... :vapor:

to cut my cost.. :2c:

to fix my taste.. :oops:

I think I found the flavor I am willing to settle with, one I can adjust thru this time period, while not wasting my funds trying all sorts of awesomatic juices, in search of the Only One and Truely fabulanous juice.. Not only that, but... I do believe I will dip into the unknown, and go with a "I can do this all by meself" approach, and with the help of my friends both here and elsewhere on the web, and around me where I live, and my family.. I am going to try some of the fab tips I have been reading thru here.. like this one thread..

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...gonna-buy-any-more-premixed-e-juice-ever.html

totally cool.. and to think, it's mighty long, but packed with some really good tips..

and a bonus.. it will save me even more money, honey!!!! oh yes!!!! :banana::sneaky:

I made it a week so far.. and I am happy with my lifetime commitment.. Thanks, ya'll :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread