Taste gone with Vivi Nova 3.2 omhs head !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mostlyclassics

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Did you check the resistance of the Vivi Nova using the LavaTube's little window?

I had that happen to me once. The LavaTube told me the reistance was 4.9 ohms, and when I double checked with a multimeter, by golly, it was 4.9 ohms. Turning up the voltage to compensate for the higher resistance just resulted in a burnt taste. That head went into the "to be rebuilt" jar.

In the meantime, don't chuck the dead heads. Maybe you'll learn the craft of rebuilding Vivi heads. It really isn't hard, it just requires a fairly steady hand, a few simple tools and a hands-free magnifier.

Amish Ed

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2010
Lake Forest, CA
amished.wordpress.com
As Thrasher said, it's not a Vivi Nova. Just so you have your terms right... It's a carto tank. And, it's cartomizers (cartos) that go inside not attomizers (atties). To try to fix your problem... You can try any carto in the tank since you're using VV. Try a lower resistance carto. I like the 1.7ohm Smoktech, nice loose draw compared to Boges. And, they don't clog as fast as the Boges either. I like a cooler vape as you seem to, and I seem to get a slightly cooler vape at 3.7v with the 1.7ohm compared to 2ohm Boges at 4v. I find the flavor is more pronounced with the Smoktech too. Hope this helps a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread