Tasting e-juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
Sure, they are called atomizers, or sometimes referred to as dripping attys. Basically a coil and a wick with a screw connection. Add a drip tip (mouth piece) and you're set.

Most flavors can be cleared by unscrewing the atomizer and blowing from the threaded end into a paper towel.
Sticky flavors might need a swish in vodka or alcohol and allow the alcohol to evaporate out before using again.

There are many, oh so many, different atomizers out there.

I like the I06 from Ikenvape with an I06 drip tip. Great flavor for the $ and super easy to clean since the coil is not down a tube like the more common 510/901 type atomizers, but still screws on to 510/eGo threads.

But if you already have a trusted supplier they should have atomizers and probably drip tips.

BTW: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/blogs/the-ocelot/4005-drip-drip-drip-sound-dripping.html <This blog posts is a great explanation of how to drip with good pictures too. (The I06 I typed about looks much like the 306 in the blog's pictures.) It describes the steps to take and even includes blowing out any primer which I forgot to mention... Read the blog, it's much better than my post...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread