Not open for further replies.

CShaver

Cloudy Flavor All Day
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 3, 2014
Swoyersville, PA
I've been hearing about this juice, and everyone loves it. I'm about to order it, but I have a question.

Should I get the sweetener or not? I know it says recommended, but since I'm a diabetic, not only am I worried about what they use to sweeten it, but I'm not sure if I want it to be sweeter or not.

BillyWJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2013
usa
They use sucralose. They forgot to sweeten some I bought, and they said in the future if that's the case, get some liquid Splenda and put a drop or two in and shake it.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE alien Blood. vaping it right now. It will steep in 3 days from mixing, and be perfect in 5. :)

Edited to add, yes, get it sweetened.

Last edited:

CShaver

Cloudy Flavor All Day
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 3, 2014
Swoyersville, PA
They use sucralose. They forgot to sweeten some I bought, and they said in the future if that's the case, get some liquid Splenda and put a drop or two in and shake it.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Alien Blood. Vaping it right now. It will steep in 3 days from mixing, and be perfect in 5. :)

Sounds good. Ordered now haha

H. Hodges

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
Spopkane, WA, USA

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Alien Blood. Vaping it right now. It will steep in 3 days from mixing, and be perfect in 5. :)

DITTO, DITTO, DITTO! However, mine never lasts 3-5 days of steeping! Unless it's the last drops that won't come out of the bottle!

CShaver

Cloudy Flavor All Day
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 3, 2014
Swoyersville, PA
Lol every single person I talk to loves this juice. Now I'm super excited :laugh:

Now there is 2 outcomes I'm worried about. Either I'm going to be the odd man out and not like it, or I'm going to love it and end up spending a fortune on it since it's way more expensive than the MBV juice I always buy :p

(this is the same reason I've been hesitant on trying Hurricane and 5 Prawns)

BillyWJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2013
usa
Lol every single person I talk to loves this juice. Now I'm super excited :laugh:

Now there is 2 outcomes I'm worried about. Either I'm going to be the odd man out and not like it, or I'm going to love it and end up spending a fortune on it since it's way more expensive than the MBV juice I always buy :p

(this is the same reason I've been hesitant on trying Hurricane and 5 Prawns)

I try to not rave about Tasty Vapor in general, as I'm sure I've raved enough, but they really are a great company, and I'm spoiled in that they're 15 minutes away from me, so I buy a lot of their flavors in the shop. Most of the time when I'm there, someone is buying Alien Blood, or asking about it, it has a rep that's well deserved, a lot of people vape it all day.

It's definitely pineapple and coconut, sometimes it has a "pina colada" flavor to it, but there's something else in there I haven't been able to put a finger on. Sometimes I think watermelon, sometimes I think passionfruit, or pomegranate...it's elusive for me. I love that it's crisp, never gets mucky or bland.

I blew it with the 5 Pawns, I tried the sampler - now I'm going to treat myself on my birthday with full bottles of all of the flavors. I'm hooked!

CShaver

Cloudy Flavor All Day
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 3, 2014
Swoyersville, PA
I try to not rave about Tasty Vapor in general, as I'm sure I've raved enough, but they really are a great company, and I'm spoiled in that they're 15 minutes away from me, so I buy a lot of their flavors in the shop. Most of the time when I'm there, someone is buying Alien Blood, or asking about it, it has a rep that's well deserved, a lot of people vape it all day.

It's definitely pineapple and coconut, sometimes it has a "pina colada" flavor to it, but there's something else in there I haven't been able to put a finger on. Sometimes I think watermelon, sometimes I think passionfruit, or pomegranate...it's elusive for me. I love that it's crisp, never gets mucky or bland.

I blew it with the 5 Pawns, I tried the sampler - now I'm going to treat myself on my birthday with full bottles of all of the flavors. I'm hooked!

Lol I can't wait for the Alien Blood now. I tried the Hobbe's Blood from Vapor Chef, and it was way overpowering with the coconut so I wasn't a fan. Now that I know there's coconut in it, I'm hoping it isn't as prevalent as in Hobbe's Blood lol

I might get a Five Pawn sampler next month but I really don't want to start spending 30$ a bottle lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread