Tasty Vapor Atomic Fireball From a NON Cinnamon Lover

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeeYourHairSmellsTerrific

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2009
Ok first off I've tried a few things from Tasty Vapor before and found Geoff's shipping and product quality generally excellent. And indeed I received my package today after ordering it Thursday(New Years Eve!). No business days at all there, I have no clue how he got it to me so fast! BUT obviously I'm not complaining;) Mind you I typically have no interest in cinnamon anything to speak of, I don't dislike it but I go for the mint gum over the big red anyday so you get the idea. The rave reviews here made me try it anyway out of sheer curiosity.

I ordered Atomic Fireball 36mg E juice with 20% VG added. Also an all VG doubler of the same flavor. I got an email after ordering that the all VG doubler would need plenty of shaking due to seperation, and indeed it does. I'm ok with that, noone packed it with chemistry to make it stay in suspension and that's a-ok with me for sure. It's great to have been given this heads up though just in case I cared and to keep me from thinking there was a problem with the juice.

I cut it down to somewhere between 14 and 18mg approximately, didn't measure, just eyeballed it in the enclosed dropper bottle Geoff sent. Close enough for me. So I'm left with a mixture with a large quantity of VG, which I need to avoid getting a very sore tongue.

Loaded my mixture up into an 801 cart on the Janty Stick and started vaping. My very first draw made me pause to see if I'd gotten juice on my tongue. I had not. I have never, ever, had a juice with such an intensity of flavor that the MIDDLE of my tongue was catching the full benifit of the flavor like this.

Every single draw is still doing that to me, it's true, this might just be the best thing ever. It's not crazy hot and spicey, a nice mellow little zing to it but not a burney kind of thing, just a delicious sweet(but not sickly) and roundly rich flavor. Vapor is great with all the VG of course.

Thumbs up Geoff for this amazing amazing stuff, and to all you "yeah but I don't LOVE cinnamon" type people, order this I promise you will love it!!!:thumbs::D

bladeangel87

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
I just tried it today, it is really good. Ordered that and a custom lemon-lime menthol mix I haven't tried yet. Not sure whether I like the DIY red hots, or this more, this is a little sweeter than I would like, and the Red Hots are not quite as sweet as I would like, so I'm gonna mix em together and see how it turns out, thinking itll be a pretty good mixture. Red Hots are putting out very little vapor for me also, but the throat hit and taste are definitely there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread