Tasty Vapor Black Licorice

Status
Not open for further replies.

boony

Verified Member
Jul 8, 2009
San Francisco
My new favorite flavor and all day vape.

I love black licorice. Not the sugar only garbage you find in most stores, but the real thing, slightly brown on the inside with a strong taste of licorice root, molasses, and aniseed. A taste that is as spicy as it is sweet.

I had high hopes for TV’s Black Licorice juice, and was not disappointed.

Using a Joye eGo with mega-atty and cart.

So, out of 10:

Flavor 9.75 – Only slightly sweet, and with a nice spicy kick to it, it brings back memories of the thick chunks of licorice my grandmother kept in her candy dish. Strong licorice and anise tones that continue to tingle the tongue after you exhale. Not quite as salty as I like, but nice and spicy nonetheless.

Vapor 10 – Plenty of vapor. Full, but not “thick” as with some heavier flavors. It’s a clean vapor, that again, tingles afterward, but doesn’t coat the inside of your mouth.

Throat hit 10 (based on preference) – I prefer a 30% VG mix, so the hit is present, but mellow. There’s more sensation in your mouth than the back of the throat. With a higher PG mix, I believe you’d get a healthy hit due to spiciness of this juice.

A friend of mine said “Blech” when I told him about this flavor. He hates licorice. It seems people either love it or hate it.

I love it, and in my opinion, Tasty Vapor captured it beautifully. Well done Geoff, and thanks.

Overall 9.92 If you love licorice, and are looking for a flavor that is spicy without burning and not too sweet, I absolutely recommend this as a great vape.

Chingas

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2010
Billings, MT
I have tried almost every Black Licorice vape out there, including the 1st Black Licorice that TV put out. I completely agree with this review.

If juices weren't judged on subjective tastes but on their technical merits alone then this would be widely hailed as among the best of the best. It's clear and vapes very cleanly, the vapor is billowy and the flavor is big, accurate and has a lot of depth.

It's not some weenie Good n' Plenty junk. Lifeless poser sugarbombs. This is the Dutch/Swede/Aussie goodness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread