Tasty Vapor - MMM!!! Tasty!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssballow

Jan 19, 2010
Edinburg, Tx
I was searching for replacement coffee and vanilla and ran across a couple mentions of tastyvapor.com

I got their flavors, and also saw they had atomic fireball.. something I've been looking for for a while.

Well, let's just say it's the best juice I've tried yet! The fireball is simply amazing! As is the coffee and vanilla.

I absolutely agree!

jbussa

Jan 22, 2010
Michigan, USA
Just got my first order. My friend and I went in on some. I got the 48mg tobacco and a bottle of doubler and he got the 48mg butter rum and doubler.

Excellent! I mixed up some pure tobacco to about 15mg/ml nic. I could see this becoming my vape of choice. Very subtle tobacco flavor. Not too strong but you can definately taste the tobacco in it. Vapor production was excellent compared to factory juice from heavy vapor, which I liked just fine btw.

The butter rum was very nice. Quite intense flavor even to my damaged taste buds. I'm not sure I tasted any rum in there, but still a nice caramelly taste and very strong. Some may complain about that, but that just means I can add more VG and mix it with other things ;)

Service was relatively quick. I ordered over the weekend. It shipped on Monday and I got it Thursday. Very happy with these guys so far. Maybe I'll try vanilla or a coffee flavor next ;)

Ladycats

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2008
Western North Carolina
you absolutely must try the t.v. version butter rum

oh yeaaaaa !!!! It taste just like Butter Rum Lifesavers .. lol it is fabulous !!! My new favorite :D Subject to change though since I'm still working my way through all the flavors .... it just keeps gettin' better !

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
oh yeaaaaa !!!! It taste just like Butter Rum Lifesavers .. lol it is fabulous !!! My new favorite :D Subject to change though since I'm still working my way through all the flavors .... it just keeps gettin' better !
Told ya - didn't I tell ya? lol
Glad you think its nice too :)
(And validate me since my tastebuds have gone on hiatus today and I can taste nothing at all :( )

frobby1kanoby

Nov 24, 2009
Oklahoma
I got my order a few weeks ago from TV. Absolutely love the flavor of them. grabed the Amiretto Stone Sour and made up Chocolate and Peanut butter. Amazing Flavor. Only part that im having a problem with, is low vapor production. I Got both bottles at 36mg nic and i think 20% or 30% VG. Im also useing a 510. Anyone else have problems with this yet? other then this little problem, the flavors are AMAZING!!!

HexKrak

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Phoenix
I got my order a few weeks ago from TV. Absolutely love the flavor of them. grabed the Amiretto Stone Sour and made up Chocolate and Peanut butter. Amazing Flavor. Only part that im having a problem with, is low vapor production. I Got both bottles at 36mg nic and i think 20% or 30% VG. Im also useing a 510. Anyone else have problems with this yet? other then this little problem, the flavors are AMAZING!!!

I actually have had this issue with some peach and orange cream I got from them. After chatting with one of their reps, they suggested I use some vg in the mix (I was running 100% PG) or some "strong vodka" to increase vap production. I'd probably run everclear instead of strong vodka in attempt to not alter the flavor, because their flavors are AWESOME.

I "asked the experts" here and they said they were running 50/50 mixes on their T.V. flavors.

jebey29

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
Winnsboro,LA
Wonder if i like T.V. Juice?????

att01460.jpg

legbuh

ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Just a quick update.

The fireball is the bomb for sure. But either the coffee or vanilla is leaving a weird taste in my mouth. the best way to describe it is the flavor from a zinc lozenge.

I mixed coffee, vanilla and a splash of fireball (because previously a few drops of fireball and then cappicino after tasted so good) and now I'm getting that flavor.. yuk..

The coffee and vanilla (at least mixed) from my previous place were better. I don't remember the brand (its not on the bottles) but I can find out searching my old posts.

But, fireball is still awesome wicked the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread