Tasty Vapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiFeJunKie

ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
Arkansas, United States
I am so excited about finding Tasty Vapor. This is an excellent company. A few quick notes.

Service: I received wonderful service and extremely fast shipping.

Quality: The juices I ordered were Boston Creme Pie, Banana Creme Pie, and Pina Coloda, and they all produce very good vapor, throat hit, and the taste is out of this world.

Price: An ounce of homemade USA juice for $15 is a great deal but then you factor in the flavors of the week, which are only $10! You can't lose on that.

I know that most of you already know about Tasty Vapor but I just had to sing their praises because these juices leave no doubt that I could never go back to smoking, not after experiencing such wonderful flavor and vapor at these great prices. For those of you that haven't tried Tasty Vapor, stop reading this and go place an order, now! You won't be sorry.

Thanks Tasty Vapor, keep up the good work!

Shotline

ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2010
Idaho
TV at this time is my juice vendor of choice. Service is great, the two orders I have placed with them, I have needed extra attention and they did so with out complaint or problems. And the prices!!!!! I get an ounce of whatever nic level I want for $15 and when you add a 4oz doubler for another $15 that is 5oz of liquid for just $30, can anyone beat that?

Keep up the good work TV, your quality products, great customer service and excellent pricing has gotten you a loyal customer.

doots

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
safe-list.com
TV at this time is my juice vendor of choice. Service is great, the two orders I have placed with them, I have needed extra attention and they did so with out complaint or problems. And the prices!!!!! I get an ounce of whatever nic level I want for $15 and when you add a 4oz doubler for another $15 that is 5oz of liquid for just $30, can anyone beat that?

Keep up the good work TV, your quality products, great customer service and excellent pricing has gotten you a loyal customer.

I don't think the price can be beat. At least I haven't seen anyone beat it..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread