Not open for further replies.

Zbeast08

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2013
Wilson, NC, USA
Where can I get the brass tatroe base/extension besides cigtech, they are sold out? Also, any pics with the brass and the red mini? Just thinking to try some brass being most of all my accessories are ss....I have the ss tatroe from provape but did not see it offered in brass. Any suggestions welcomed as far as the brass and red!?!?

Preloader

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
Oakland, CA
I got mine off cigtech about 2 weeks ago. Maybe you should re click "notify me". I wasn't notified, I just walked onto the site and ordered one. :2cool: I have since asked to be notified when out of stock items I want restock. Those notifications go to my junk folder, so I have to stay on my toes to catch them.

Zbeast08

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2013
Wilson, NC, USA
I am hijacking my own thread.....I have noticed some pics that have a "green" color to the juice, any ideas what juice there is that is a light shade of green-vendor and flavor? I didn't want to start another thread as I don't think this thread will last long anyway!! Need a good green color juice....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Savoir-Faire is everywhere!
I got mine off cigtech about 2 weeks ago. Maybe you should re click "notify me". I wasn't notified, I just walked onto the site and ordered one. :2cool: I have since asked to be notified when out of stock items I want restock. Those notifications go to my junk folder, so I have to stay on my toes to catch them.

Don't you have a function in your email to "mark as not spam" or something?

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Savoir-Faire is everywhere!
I am hijacking my own thread.....I have noticed some pics that have a "green" color to the juice, any ideas what juice there is that is a light shade of green-vendor and flavor? I didn't want to start another thread as I don't think this thread will last long anyway!! Need a good green color juice....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Gummy Blood from Fuzion Vapor

It's a neon green and tastes like strong candy gummies.

I'm vaping it right now, in fact...lol

Or, you could go with Gravity from Nicoticket which is also light green. It's very fruity.

Last edited:

Zbeast08

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2013
Wilson, NC, USA
Gummy Blood from Fuzion Vapor

It's a neon green and tastes like strong candy gummies.

I'm vaping it right now, in fact...lol

Or, you could go with Gravity from Nicoticket which is also light green. It's very fruity.
Thanks for the help....I will give them a try!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread