Status
Not open for further replies.

Bionicunderwear

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2014
Springville, Utah, United States
I need to hire my kids to set it up for me. The kids have Xbox 360 and playstation and Nintendo DS.... Im interested in setting it up to where you can switch in between regular tv and xbox without switching inputs with the remote

Your kids can have it done in 2 minutes

Big Moe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
Do any of yall's Xbox Ones get hot after like, 10 minutes of turning it on??? The top of my xbox gets SUPER hot and I barely got it yesterday. I worry it'll damage the internal hardware and turn it off after an hour or two of play.

I'm just hoping that this is the norm so I can go back and play it to the fullest :p

I don't think so but when I use it tonight I will let you know. It doesn't sound like that is normal though.

Big Moe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
anyone know stuff about laptops? I bought my husband an expensive Alienware about 2 years ago he hardly ever went online with it and mostly used it for his Starwars. A few months back he went to turn it on and it beeps 7 times and the leds come on but the screen never turns on. I called Dell and they said they are unable to repair it and gave me a third party place to repair it

Big Moe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
My husband surprised me yesterday with the Sims 4 for pc. I havent played many pc games so it may be a little challenging but Im looking forward to getting into it. He asked Gamestop about it coming on Xbox but they said they haven't seen any news on the release or if it will even be released outside of pc.

Big Moe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
YAY!!! New games are the best! Are you in love with it? How does it differ on the computer compared to the Xbox games?

I played it for about 3 hours yesterday. I find in the Sims for at least me the first several days is just building a family with good jobs to build up money. You pretty much have time to go to work eat sleep pee and bath - that's about it. Once I get some income I can have one person not work and do some exploring. So far the graphics are much better but Im thinking a joystick/controller would be easier but that is because it's what I use to. I am very happy with it so far!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread