technical ? for Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Driver

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2010
Sacramento, CA.
Ok I've had my Buzz for awhile now and love it, it's taken my daily abuse and still vape's strong. Which of the two devices Buzz or Infinity or Infinity with tube will have the longest battery life. I have 3 sets of batteries for my Buzz now and may need more, I'm doing 12 to 16 hour work days behind the wheel . I'm running around 4.70 with the Buzz now. The main reason for asking is that I was about to get more batteries and a second charger for the Buzz, but if the infinity with tube will have a longer run time then I will get more battreies for it. Thanks for putting a Quality product out there for us. Have a great xmas and new years.

Driver

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2010
Sacramento, CA.
I wasn't asking about the new tech stuff. I'll try this. I know how long my Buzz lasts, and you just said how long the Infinty lasts with 14430 batts. BUT how long will the second batch last. The batch that will take the extension tube for the 14500.

((I have a design to extend the tube to accept 14500 batts with a simple add on section ( we liked the length for 14430 batts better 43mm long ) ))

how long will that one last and is it comming soon after the new year. Basically I need to know which one will last the longest. Im stuck driving all day and I want to take as few batteries as possible, I apologize for my lack of typing skill I'm a truck driver. Of the 3 that I'm aware of which would you want if your lost in the woods and you want the longest running vaporizzer.

1. The Buzz
2. The Infinity
3. The Infinity with ext. tube.

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
Umm well at this time most likely the Buzz just because of the Mah rating of the batteries

The 14500 extension will not come for a while , in fact it will probably be trumped by the new tech controls we will have ( this will increase the battery life ) so there will not really be a need for longer batteries IMO but it is a moving target so you never know LOL !

sorry didn't mean to con-volute the question !

Driver

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2010
Sacramento, CA.
3 to 5 hours depending on STRESS, I'm using 3 sets of batts in a day. ultrafire 880mah. My problem is that i have one charger and its at home. I would like to try for 6 hours sleep, I suppose i should just get more batteries and a bank of chargers. Maybe the WF-139 and a 12 volt plug so I can charge as I go. Its hard I vape alot, frankly this Buzz has saved my life. I was doing 3 and sometimes 4 packs a day, spend your life behind the wheel , I should have been a plumber. Cigarettes were easy, vaping is all about the right equipment, and keeping it all going, I can buy cigarettes anywhere in the world, but if i need more batteries I have to plan correctley and order the right thing weeks in advance, sometimes months. Dont even get me started on juice. Even .... heads just have walk down to the corner.

mistinthewoods

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Brooklyn, MI
3 to 5 hours depending on STRESS, I'm using 3 sets of batts in a day. ultrafire 880mah. My problem is that i have one charger and its at home. I would like to try for 6 hours sleep, I suppose i should just get more batteries and a bank of chargers. Maybe the WF-139 and a 12 volt plug so I can charge as I go. Its hard I vape alot, frankly this Buzz has saved my life. I was doing 3 and sometimes 4 packs a day, spend your life behind the wheel , I should have been a plumber. Cigarettes were easy, vaping is all about the right equipment, and keeping it all going, I can buy cigarettes anywhere in the world, but if i need more batteries I have to plan correctley and order the right thing weeks in advance, sometimes months. Dont even get me started on juice. Even .... heads just have walk down to the corner.

No spit! This vaping stuff takes effort!
It's worth it though, don't ya think?

k5blazer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2010
Fredericksburg, VA
3-5hrs on your Buzz? Man you have your thumb constantly on the button. I consider myself a heavy vapor. I get 8-11hr or so run time a set...I drip and use cartos, both are 2.5ohm. Are you using attys or cartos that are LR or HV? I would think that even the heaviest of vaporers would get at least 6hr run time on a proper setup...jmo

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
3-5hrs on your Buzz? Man you have your thumb constantly on the button. I consider myself a heavy vapor. I get 8-11hr or so run time a set...I drip and use cartos, both are 2.5ohm. Are you using attys or cartos that are LR or HV? I would think that even the heaviest of vaporers would get at least 6hr run time on a proper setup...jmo

Exactly what I was thinking Blazer! Driver make sure you aren't using LR cartos or attys...you should be getting more time than that out of your batts. I have my Buzz in my hand constantly and get a good 8 to 10 hours using a 3ish ohm carto at 4.6v. My Trustfire battery charger has a DC port on it. The info you gave will help Mike help you figure out your best options :)

The ∞Infinity is a thing of beauty, but you will not get better batt life from it.

k5blazer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2010
Fredericksburg, VA
Exactly what I was thinking Blazer! Driver make sure you aren't using LR cartos or attys...you should be getting more time than that out of your batts. I have my Buzz in my hand constantly and get a good 8 to 10 hours using a 3ish ohm carto at 4.6v. My Trustfire battery charger has a DC port on it. The info you gave will help Mike help you figure out your best options :)

The ∞Infinity is a thing of beauty, but you will not get better batt life from it.

Great point Bov about the DC port...Your set Driver, get the cord for the DC setup and go man go...:headbang:

Driver

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2010
Sacramento, CA.
Ty Bovinia, Im using liquid express blank 510 cartos. One thing I did find is that i have stray 0.08 volts at the atty connector without touching the button and no carto or atty on it. Maybe dropping it from 10 feet up wasnt a good idea, it does have over a million miles on it now. To answer your other question I do keep the button pushed alot, vaping also takes the place of eating and sleeping.

Driver

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2010
Sacramento, CA.
Thanks Mist. I just ordered a wf-139 and 12volt adaptor and some 15mm spacers. I gonna order some batts from Mike and maybe a backup up Buzz. I got stopped at some scales last week and the officer had a regular ego in his blouse pocket, so I showed him my Buzz and said yours is kinda small officer :2cool:. I gave him notcigs web addy after I passed the inspection.

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
yours is kinda small officer

Good thing he had a sense of humor LMAO!

Mist is correct about the stray voltage reading, it is normal. Glad you ordered more goodies...could be that your batteries have just been cycled too many times to hold a good charge anymore. I'm not familiar right off the top of my head with Liquid Express's cartos, just make sure your ordering 2.5ohm or above on them...anything less will actually drain your batts quicker :)

ETA: Looks like those cartos are fine, no resistance listed so most likely around 3ohm

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread