Status
Not open for further replies.

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
Are you grinding down on the tip with your teeth. Are you grinding your teeth subconciously due to lack of analogs. I found myself just sitting around and biting down hard at times. Probably shouldn't tell anyone, but being retired I just left my denures out for a day, and that brought enough atten. to my mouth that I was able to think about it and not do it. Pobably wont work for most. lol

Deeo

ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
Ontario, Canada
I think it's a combination. I had difficulty eating dinner tonight and gone through 6 Tylenol already today, but I'll try all the advice here as the vaping seems to make it worse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Six Tylenol? You will have to let us know what your dentist has to say?

XeniaMike

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
Xenia, Ohio
Hopefully I can put your mind at ease a little as I've just been too the dentist last week with the same complaints. He and the hygienist checked my front gums out completely and found nothing wrong despite the fact my front ones bleed and everything. I floss and brush meticulously and even use listerine. It may be just like whatnametouse said and just a normal transitional foible. At least I hope so. It would be a shame to start vaping THEN lose my teeth. How horrible!

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk

trentenmarschel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2014
missouri
well in my case smoking normal cigs destroyed my back teeth i have a large chunk on both sides of my upper teeth on my wisdom teeth that chipped off between the gum line and the tooth. i can stick my tongue in the hole that's how big it is. still haven't went to dentist for it i guess i will when it starts hurting lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread