Status
Not open for further replies.

LDS714

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2013
Nashville, TN, USA
Who sponsored this? We need to e-mail or write letters of support to those who are responsible. They need to know WE support THEM. It is very important that those in their district shoe support.

Rep Steve McDaniel, District 72: Representatives - TN General Assembly
Rep Judd Matheny, District 47: Representatives - TN General Assembly
Rep Charles Michael Sargent, District 61: Representatives - TN General Assembly
Sen Doug Overbey, Senate District 2: Senators - TN General Assembly

If you really want to make your voice heard, send a letter with a small campaign donation to them:

Friends of Doug Overbey
PO Box 5316
Maryville, TN 37802
Senator Doug Overbey |

Charles Michael Sargent
http://www.cmsargent.com

The other websites appear to be broken.

Dougiestyle

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2011
Knoxville, TN USA
I'm in Knoxville, also. I'm a member of Smokey Mountain Vapers (1,500+ members) group since the beginning. The founding member is the owner of one of our group's sponsoring B&Ms. He and several other owners and managers of local B&Ms are planning to testify at the hearing as well as Dimitris from VPLive Vape Team (Chattanooga)

I have arranged to collect donations at our local vape meet this Sunday for contribution to CASAA to aid their attendance and testimony at the Capital. Hopefully people will attend and contact legislators as I have for the benefit of our rights and freedoms!

Stand up Tennesse, or be walked upon. Join the fight or suffer from a beating. BT and BP are lobbying against this bill.

KODIAK (TM)

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2014
Dead Moose, AK
What is wrong with you people in Tennessee? Don't you care about the kiddies?

:D

Seriously. Washington Bill defeated. Utah Bill stalled. Now this? Come on folks. I could always depend on this depressing forum to force me into a bottle of scotch by night's end. Now what the hell am I going to do? (Whatever it is... I can't do it sober!)

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
Excellent! I gotta say that so far the war in Hawaii has been fierce, but even as the most democratic state after NY and California, the politicos have come through very well so far, and the teeth and nails are being pulled (albeit very slowly) from the sponsoring ANTZ senator's original intentions. Woot. Way to go TN!

supertrunker

Living sarcasm
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Texas
KODIAK™;12534340 said:
What is wrong with you people in Tennessee? Don't you care about the kiddies?

:D

Seriously. Washington Bill defeated. Utah Bill stalled. Now this? Come on folks. I could always depend on this depressing forum to force me into a bottle of scotch by night's end. Now what the hell am I going to do? (Whatever it is... I can't do it sober!)

kiss the wife?

Nice to see a bill for a change that annoys BP and BT, i wonder how many supporters they can get?

T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread