Status
Not open for further replies.

Iain Parker

Dec 8, 2018
IMG_7462.JPG
IMG_7463.JPG
IMG_7464.JPG
Hi All, newbie here!

I'm Iain from Hull & I joined, as I'm looking for some advice tbh?!

I bought this Tense Stick Base Kit, in October & after dropping it!(Duh), it doesn't seem to accept the Atomizer, (Check Atomizer), now after looking at a few YouTube Videos, on how to correct it, (most claiming to bang it again hard, of which I didn't try!)

Now the firing pin pushes up & down like it should! I even took it back too were I bought it, as the lady who works their has the same E-Cig, she tried her tank on mine & still not working!

Now I noticed on mine theirs approx a 1mm gap in between the tank & device, but the ladies in the Vape Shop, their isn't!

Thanks

Iain

Attachments

• IMG_7449.JPG
    IMG_7449.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_7453.JPG
    IMG_7453.JPG
    165.8 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_7456.JPG
    IMG_7456.JPG
    911.1 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_7459.JPG
    IMG_7459.JPG
    603.1 KB · Views: 6

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hi and welcome.
That device is actually a VAPORESSO Tarot Nano.
It may be suffering from a bad solder job within the 510 connection.
If it is under warranty, try to return it. If it is out of warranty, it might be worth "banging it again, Hard".
If that doesn't work, I would take it to bits and see where the problem might be.

Cheers
I

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
Aegis Legend?! Who's he?

Thanks
The legend is large dual battery. They also make a smaller Aegis 100watt single battery mod , and a tiny Aegis mini with an internal battery. They are pretty indestructible. One of mine took a “bath” in the saltwater bait well on the boat without a bit of damage. Can’t tell you how many times it’s accidentally met the pavement.

• Useful
Reactions: Baditude

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Welcome to the ECF.

Did you get it from VIP?
Take it back, complain.
After that, don't shop there again.
VIP take other people's hardware, rebrand it and charge you double. They also sold e-liquid with crazy amounts of diacetyl a few years ago.
Thoroughly unpleasant company happy to overcharge their own customers.

If they refuse to replace it, consider it money saved in the long run by lessons learned the hard way.

Good luck.

David

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread