Terminator R/A Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

WingmanJudas

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2012
Kandiyohi MN
Hi all, I have a few questions about the Terminator rebuildable tank from stormys vapor cellar. I want to get one soon so any info would be greatly appreciated. First off I vape bobbas bounty, has anyone had any wicking issues with 100%VG juices on this tank?
I realize the Terminator is a clone of the Odysseus, but I've heard parts for both tanks are interchangeable, is this true?
My last question is what would be the best wicking material to use on this tank?

If there is any other info anyone wants to add please do so. It can only help. Thanks :thumbs:

Terminator R/A Tank- Large- IN STOCK!

glauserjg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2012
buffalo,ny
This is pretty much a silica only tank. It will be fine with 100 percent vg as there is a juice control. My suggestion is get an ody if possible instead of this clone. The Juice control is controlled by turning the mouth piece; so far all vg just open it more. From what I hear some parts are interchangeable

WingmanJudas

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2012
Kandiyohi MN
This is pretty much a silica only tank. It will be fine with 100 percent vg as there is a juice control. My suggestion is get an ody if possible instead of this clone. The Juice control is controlled by turning the mouth piece; so far all vg just open it more. From what I hear some parts are interchangeable

Ok thats good to know. I would get the Ody but at around $130 I just cant do that and if parts are indeed interchangeable it leads me to believe there is no difference, only build quality maybe? Is there another reason why I should choose the Ody over the terminator?

dwcraig1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Imperial Beach, California
Hi all, I have a few questions about the Terminator rebuildable tank from stormys vapor cellar. I want to get one soon so any info would be greatly appreciated. First off I vape bobbas bounty, has anyone had any wicking issues with 100%VG juices on this tank?
I realize the Terminator is a clone of the Odysseus, but I've heard parts for both tanks are interchangeable, is this true?
My last question is what would be the best wicking material to use on this tank?

If there is any other info anyone wants to add please do so. It can only help. Thanks :thumbs:

Terminator R/A Tank- Large- IN STOCK!
You might try this thread, there is a link to another one on page 1 also.
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...clone-pics-tip-tricks-quirks.html#post8009512

dwcraig1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Imperial Beach, California
Some good info, thanks dwcraig1. Do you know of any differences between the Ody and the clone? any at all.

The outside finish is slightly different, the Oddy is highly polished and the Term has more of a brushed look. All parts interchange, there are some very minor differences but nothing to amount to anything. The Terminator is a V1 Oddy clone.
You can expect that Stormy's last shipment (yesterdays) will sell out faster than the first as interest is very high.

WingmanJudas

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2012
Kandiyohi MN
The outside finish is slightly different, the Oddy is highly polished and the Term has more of a brushed look. All parts interchange, there are some very minor differences but nothing to amount to anything. The Terminator is a V1 Oddy clone.
You can expect that Stormy's last shipment (yesterdays) will sell out faster than the first as interest is very high.

I think the terminator is the one for me then. Im liking what I hear and if it isnt what im looking for at least im not down $100+. I watched Scott Bonner's review on the Ody, very interesting stuff. Hopefully I get in on stormys current batch but if not ill be sure to hit the next one. Thanks for your time, very helpfull.

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
you cant go wrong with the Terminator at all. I have both the Ody and the Term and the differences are so slight in build and the performance is equal. There will be some other clones of the Terminator soon, from what Ive read, but those will be clones of the Terminator and even less expensive and I cant believe they will be as well made. I think if anything the Terminator/Nautilaus low price will go up because the quality is amazing. I just hope the second round of terminators from Storrmys will be equally good.

WingmanJudas

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2012
Kandiyohi MN
you cant go wrong with the Terminator at all. I have both the Ody and the Term and the differences are so slight in build and the performance is equal. There will be some other clones of the Terminator soon, from what Ive read, but those will be clones of the Terminator and even less expensive and I cant believe they will be as well made. I think if anything the Terminator/Nautilaus low price will go up because the quality is amazing. I just hope the second round of terminators from Storrmys will be equally good.

Yea I keep hearing positive things about build quality. It will be my second rebuildable, my first was the VZ RBA from Vaping zone and to be honest I wasnt impressed. I use the vivi nova and just rebuild that for now. Cant wait to get my hands on the terminator. Why do u think the next batch of terminator's might not be as equal to stormy's current batch?

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
if you like the VN you will love the terminator. Its what the nova is plus 100. It is similar to taste, (better) easier to build, will last a lifetime and no worries about leaks or swishing to keep the wick wet. Just make sure to have some wick and resistance wire and non-resistance wire ready for when it gets to you. You can start practising joining your wires and making a wrapped wick so when it arrives just pop it in and use and enjoy !!!!!!

Sorry to have worried everyone about the next batch being the same etc. I guess I just get worried when something is so perfect and well made and at such a reasonable price. :)

Last edited:

WingmanJudas

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2012
Kandiyohi MN
Nice. Yea the coil making seems a little more complex but I like changing things up anyway, keep it interesting. Yes I love the vivi nova, the flavor and vapor are beautiful, but yea I do have to tip it to get juice to coil sometimes even keep it tipped while im vaping it. It will be a good day when I can sit back and vape without worrying if everything is working properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread