Tesla VV/VW mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

HumphreyBogart11490

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2014
Royersford, Pa, USA
im made the transition into mods. now im always ging to be broke, cuz i want want want more! the tesla is super sick looking, produces like 3 times the vapor off an iclear 16 compared to my iTaste vv v3 and has much better taste! anyone else have the tesla? im rambling but im just so blown away at the difference. now i have to work on my coil wrapping skills because the igo-l i wrapped earlier is 1 ohm and my tesla refuses to fire it. it was such a beautiful wrap too :mad:

analogbgone

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2012
Texas
I have a Tesla, HB. I got it last week. Having jumped from Ego to Tesla, I am in heaven. I've had two of the Ego batteries for 3 years and used cartos mostly, sometimes tanks. I am not into modding, just want an easy peasy mod. This is one! I need to figure out what tanks and other goodies work best with it. Right now I have a stock DCT on it. I noticed a hairline crack today. I have a Kanger pro tank mini from my egos, I'm not sure whether it works on it or not as I haven't tried it yet. If anyone has any suggestions as for tanks or toppers that would work with it and are no muss no fuss, let me know! I am trying to keep my costs down now for a couple of months though.Also could use some guidance on battery brands.....

analogbgone

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2012
Texas
I have a Tesla, HB. I got it last week. Having jumped from Ego to Tesla, I am in heaven. I've had two of the Ego batteries for 3 years and used cartos mostly, sometimes tanks. I am not into modding, just want an easy peasy mod. This is one! I need to figure out what tanks and other goodies work best with it. Right now I have a stock DCT on it. I noticed a hairline crack today. I have a Kanger pro tank mini from my egos, I'm not sure whether it works on it or not as I haven't tried it yet. If anyone has any suggestions as for tanks or toppers that would work with it and are no muss no fuss, let me know! I am trying to keep my costs down now for a couple of months though.Also could use some guidance on battery brands.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread