Tesla WYE 200W - 2 Quick Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loizos

Dec 25, 2017
Hello everyone,

I recently made the switch from the smok AL85 to the dual battety Tesla WYE because a single 18650 was not enough for me...

So far I'm loving this mod. I bought it with a smok X-Baby tank and I have to say it's a beast combination! I have 2 "questions" that might sound a bit dumb / not important...but I've never came across anyone on the internet that had similar issues.

1) When I attempt to lock the device (pressing the fire button 5 times), sometimes it reacts as if I'm holding the button down. I don't really know how to explain this properly, it just makes that sound as if your coil is burning when I'm only trying to lock the device. No matter how quickly / slowly / softly / lightly I press it, it still does that. Can this be avoided somehow?

2) When I put it to charge, the display won't turn off. I tried charging it when unlocked, when locked, pressing the button after I plug it...everything. The display is constantly on. It's not a big issue but it can be a bit annoying especially at overnight charging. Anything that can be done about that?

Thank you in advance!

Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I've had that happen occasionally if locking mods. Really, the five quick clicks aren't going to hurt anything probably even if you do hear the occasional "fire" noise, it's going to be quick enough that it's not going to burn the coil or anything. Occasionally, if I'm clicking off I will hear a tiny "fire" noise before the mod starts recognizing what I am doing.

As far as your other issue, I don't own that setup so I'm not entirely sure. Someone may have a technique for stopping problem number one with your mod, as well, but it's not something I would hugely worry about, although if you get one, fantastic, I think.

Anna

Reactions: Heartsdelight
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread