Teslacig Wye 85

Status
Not open for further replies.

KurtVD

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2018
Switzerland
Hello,
I'm using the Wye with temperature control, unfortunately it doesn't always work very well. I have no problems whatsoever if I use SS316, but with Ni200, it consistently shows about 0.01 Ohm less resistance, and while that may not sound like much, it makes quite big difference. I have to raise the temperature almost to the max to get some vapour, and it's still not enough. Fortunately the Tesla firmware allows you to set the resistance manually, as soon as I raise the resistance value by 0.01, 0.sometimes 015, the vaping experience is the same as on my other mode, at around 200 C (392F).
The Tesla firmware also has a feature to lock the resistance, but I have not found a way to make it work. I can lock, the lock symbol appears, and it can't change the resistance manually anymore (It says "Resistance looked")
However, as soon the atomiser cools down, the resistance decreases with it. When I was a few minutes and want to vape again, I have to go through the procedure above again,

Would anybody know, what the Resistance Lock on Teslacigs means?quite obviously, it doesn't lock the resistance.Or ist there a way to do that?

Other than preprogrammed TCRS for a few wire, there's also a TCR mode, where you can set your own TCS. I've tried setting 0.000700 for nickel (I forgot how many "0"), which was the maximum. But even like that, the vaping experience with the automatically set resistance wasn't great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread