Test

Status
Not open for further replies.

dead not sleeping

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2014
Land of Thunder, Upstate NY
Glad to be here. Thank you. The thing is, I can actually taste stuff now. Some food I used to like, is now "yuk, how'd I ever eat that?" Other stuff is wow. I can breathe better, sleep better, no more hacking in the AM, ( after about a week ). Best decision I ever made. I tried the patches, the gum -yuk, support groups, cold turkey, nothing worked. One vape. Done. Incredible. I started out at 24mg's, found it a little much, now I am down to 18 for a while, sinking gradually. This is gonna work out. Thanks again for having me.

dns

Last edited:

Buggainok

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2014
oklahoma city ok usa
This is only a test. If this were an actual vaping emergency, you would be instructed to respond ...

dns

Quit analogs after 35 years of 1 pack+ a day with the first vape. Amazing.

Your post is funny! And I agree about amazing!! Happened with me that way after 40+ years of heavy smoking. I'm still pinching myself every day to be sure it's me, and I'm not smoking.

Congrats to the both of us!

dead not sleeping

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2014
Land of Thunder, Upstate NY
Your post is funny! And I agree about amazing!! Happened with me that way after 40+ years of heavy smoking. I'm still pinching myself every day to be sure it's me, and I'm not smoking.

Congrats to the both of us!

Woohoo !!!!

I came to the conclusion that after 35 years of smoking, I was not going to see 36. Knowing how much better I feel now, I think I might be right about that.

dns

IMoL

Verified Member
Jan 8, 2014
Sweden and UK
Another one here with a similar story. 35 years of analogs, most of those at 1+ packs a day. Started vaping a week ago and haven't touched an analog since. I even have 1 analog in a pack on the kitchen counter to test myself and haven't even thought about it. This could finally be it for me.

Plus I now have a new hobby to spend money and time tinkering with .

IMoL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

PRG4

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2013
Sarasota, Florida, United States
Welcome, I'm new to ECF as well. As I read It blows my mind that the majority of the people on this forum are X-smokers that have made a great choice to live, yet corporate America still wants to band ecig. And that's just this forum. There are many more forums out there with people singing the same song "the song of life" vaping some awesome juice . Sorry guys I didn't mean to go off the deep end there, it was just a brain fart.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread