Testing Flavors...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TN_Snoopy

Verified Member
Jan 13, 2012
Cookeville, TN
I saw a video yesterday where someone was using some sort of atomizer to test flavors. He would drop 1 or 2 drops in the thing, just to test the flavor of the juice. Then, when it was gone, he would drop 1 or 2 drops of some other flavor.

Was this a home made device? is there something like this out there? Something like this would be cool for testing a flavor to see what it "needed".

Any help?

Thanks,
--Snoopy.

chuckpo

Verified Member
Apr 3, 2012
DFW
It's not homemade at all. It's called direct dripping. You just use an atomizer and instead of putting a cartridge on it, you put a few drops directly onto the atty bridge, then stick a drip tip on top and vape away. Dripping allows you to test flavors easily

I ended up buying a small low res atomizer and drip tip just for this purpose. Using the Ego-T and tasting flavors, this is probably the best way. I think it's something very similar to this, although not the same brand. Oh, and a drip tip on top.

FYI - I'm not endorsing this particular vendor, just using them for picture purposes. I'm sure they're great, just never used them myself.

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
Ok, cool. Can anyone recommend a good HR atomizer with 808 thread? I'd like to try this.

You have a 5-6 volt 808? (Only reason I can think of to want a High Resistance atomizer.)

The 808 thread is the same as the 901 which isn't the greatest atty to drip because of the side hole, but it can be done.

Otherwise, as RayN said an adapter and a 510 atty would work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread