Status
Not open for further replies.

JustB'nMe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2013
TX
***Disclaimer***
I received three samples of e-liquid courtesy of Tetra Vape specifically for review. Taste is subjective so this highlights my experience with these products.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All three e-liquids are 100% vg and came in approximately 5ml glass bottles. According to Tetra Vape, the e-liquids were steeped for 2 weeks prior to shipping. The flavors I received were Nectarine, White Peach and Kiwi, all at 6mg/ml nicotine strength.

My setup used for this review was a ProVari, IGO-L dripper, 2.5 ohm coil and cotton wick. Voltage was set between 4.2-4.4 volts.

NECTARINE

WEBSITE DESCRIPTION: Sweet fruity flavor.
INGREDIENTS: organic vegetable glycerin, nicotine concentrate, distilled water, organic natural flavor extracts

Their Nectarine e-liquid is clear and smells like a lighter version of the fruit itself. Because of the light scent I thought the flavor would be muted. I was wrong. The flavor is intense with a very natural and consistent taste throughout the vape. There is a slight, mellow throat hit and excellent vapor production. Tetra Vape's description of this e-liquid is simple and perfect because it is sweet, fruity goodness in a bottle. This one quickly became a favorite.

WHITE
PEACH
WEBSITE DESCRIPTION: Sweet juicy fresh peach flavor with eat inhalation.
INGREDIENTS: organic vegetable glycerin, nicotine concentrate, distilled water, organic natural flavor extract

White Peach is a clear e-liquid that has a smell reminiscent of peach-flavored hard candy. It has a slight throat hit initially but then disappears with subsequent vapes. On the inhale, the peach flavor is muted, whereas, on the exhale it becomes more prominent. It's very natural tasting and not candied like the scent seems to suggest. It has excellent vapor production which is aromatic. I found it to be a lightly sweet, mellow and refreshing vape that I could not put down. I think Tetra Vape truly caught the essence of the white peach in this e-liquid.

KIWI

WEBSITE DESCRIPTION: Sweet fruity tart flavor.
INGREDIENTS: organic vegetable glycerin USP, nicotine concentrate, distilled water, organic natural flavor extract

The Kiwi e-liquid is a transparent, faint peach color that smells sweet and pleasant. They nailed the flavor which is unique like the actual fruit. It tastes like sweet kiwi on the inhale with tartness on the exhale. My tongue actual feels dry after vaping this one. There is no throat hit and it has good vapor production. In terms of personal taste I don't really care for this one. It's not a bad vape, it just doesn't suit my palate. However, I would recommend it to anyone looking for a realistic, natural kiwi flavor.

SUMMARY

Overall, I think Tetra Vape did well with these e-liquids. All of them have realistic, natural scents and flavors without a hint of anything artificial. Also, for vg based e-liquids they are not overly thick. The balance of vg with the other ingredients made them easy to drip while maintaining the flavors. I could easily recommended these to anyone looking for simple, natural fruit flavors to vape.

Thanks to Tetra Vape for allowing me the opportunity to test their products for review.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread