Texas Vapers! Vape Convention coming our way!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unfettered

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2009
Texas
I don't know how I am just finding out about this and I apologize if it has been posted already or of this is in the wrong forum, but there is going to be a pretty massive vape convention weekend after next in Lewisville, TX.

http://www.vapeblast.com/

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up. Pretty huge list of vendors and admission is free. I am so stoked! :)

TXMomof2

Jan 23, 2014
Dallas tx USA
Can't wait for this!! I found it a few days ago when I googled about vaping gatherings to see if there was anything local. I asked for one,of those days off from work ("um, there's a convention I wanna go to...."). LOL, I saw the manager scribble on the schedule he was making out something about me wanting to go to a seminar---since I'm in health care I'm sure he is assuming it's something related to my profession. I told him to just pick one of those days. Worst case scenario he says no all together and I will go Sat or Sun morning before my afternoon shifts.

Lavaca5

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Thanks for the info. Taking my son to Fort Worth that Saturday. May need to swing over that way. I don't think Lewisville is all that close to Fort Worth (Actually, I don't know where it is exactly, but I know it's closer to Fort Worth than it is to Georgetown)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfettered

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2009
Texas
It's about an hour and a half away from me, as well, but there are going to be so many vendors there (some that I have wanted to try for a good while) that it seems totally worth it to me.
Did anyone notice where it's going to be held? As the website said, couldn't ask for a more ringing endorsement from the medical community than that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread