Not open for further replies.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
LOL no I doubt a conspiracy. :) Just saying they should add the name of the vendor or OP to the first post. I can deal with it then.

There is a lot of conversation going on about being able to do just that. Some of the vendors got hit very hard by all of this. If there is a next round, I think that there will be some changes.

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
LOL no I doubt a conspiracy. :) Just saying they should add the name of the vendor or OP to the first post. I can deal with it then.

My thoughts exactly but it was done automatically not manually. It would be nice if they pasted the first post in the first post of the new thread (if asked to do so).

tgcrna

Tink
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
Greensboro, NC
Hey guys and gals! I'm just nosing around the new digs, to make sure they didn't damage anything in the move. I see the old plaid couch made it without mishap. The rockers on the porch look OK... maybe a scuff or two that wasn't there before. Hey!! WAITAMINUTE!! What's this new lock on the liquor cabinet??? :blink::mad: Techno!!! Have you seen this??? Did they give you a key?? **goes searching for the crowbar**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread