tfa huckleberry

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahall

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2012
illinois
Only huckleberry's I've had are fresh. :).

ive never had them. my fiancee from idaho raves about them and i got the flavoring to try and so i could make him some to try. so i really have nothing to go on here. they dont taste soapy do they lol. i get a hint of berry with lots of soap

favor1

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2011
traveling about
It's extremely strong, I find that it overpowers flavors even at 2%, ya, 2%. I tried it at 10% and it's like I tasted a mouthful of perfume and soap. I'm not really digging this flavor, as far as I'm concerned, it's superconcentrated. The only time it works for me is when I use at 1%, and then it is vapable. I think the description of hit or miss is just to justify the bad taste. I know it can probably work when blended with other flavors, but after 10 different 1ml batches I made with Huckleberry using it at 3-1% blending with different flavors, I wouldn't want to vape it.

Last edited:

ahall

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2012
illinois
It's extremely strong, I find that it overpowers flavors even at 2%, ya, 2%. I tried it at 10% and it's like I tasted a mouthful of perfume and soap. I'm not really digging this flavor, as far as I'm concerned, it's superconcentrated. The only time it works for me is when I use at 1%, and then it is vapable. I think the description of hit or miss is just to justify the bad taste. I know it can probably work when blended with other flavors, but after 10 different 1ml batches I made with Huckleberry using it at 3-1% blending with different flavors, I wouldn't want to vape it.

maybe us illinoisans just cant handle huckleberry. must be a west thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread