TFA/LA flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

bace a flunt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2012
US
I'm about to make my first order for DIY supplies from wizard labs. I have read mixed opinions on both of these companies as to the overall taste of their juice. I plan going for ellas for most of my juice. That being said, can anyone vouch for their any TFA/LA flavors that are good (comparable to capellas)? I stick to fruits for the most part.

I'd rather spend more than sacrifice taste.

Has anyone tried any of these?

Candy apple
Blueberry extra (TFA) or blueberry flavor concentrate (LA)
Green apple (TFA)
Guava flavor (LA)
Honey clover (LA)
Honey Dew (TFA)
Juicy fruit (TFA)
Juicy peach (TFA)
Kiwi double flavor or kiwi conncentrate (tfa)
mango (TFA)
Orange Creme (TFA)
Nectarine (TFA)
Peach (TFA)
Strawberries & Cream Flavor (TFA)
Tangerine Flavor Concentrate (TFA)

Yeah, I have a big list.

Last edited:

Aurora-Oblivion

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Isle of the Wizards
I've tried the following, and they are good, but have never tried Cap.

Juicy peach (TFA) = Awesome!!

Orange Creme (TFA) = Great, purchased a 30ml bottle shortly after testing

Tangerine Flavor Concentrate (TFA) = Nice strong flavor, very bright too, but just a heads up this is oil in alc in case you didn't notice that.

I also have the regular peach, but haven't tested it yet, but the Juicy smells better and taste much better on a toothpick just haven't vaped it yet. I think they're probably both great, and may even be killer mixed too, but Juicy is for sure good!

Rin13

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2011
Ohio
www.youtube.com
Juicy fruit (TFA)- Very nice. 13% of this is perfect for me (2% sweetener makes it even better)
mango (TFA) it's ok. haven't messed w/ it much.
Orange Creme (TFA) haven't tried it on it's own but mixed with Fruit Striped Gum from Flavor west, it's really nice.
Peach (TFA) it's ok. 5-10%
Strawberries & Cream Flavor (TFA) haven't had much luck with this. Mixed it at 8% along with 2% sweetener and it was great the first couple days. Then, I detected too much of the "cream" flavor... but it wasn't a good cream. It's very strange. From what I've read, Capella's strawberry seems to be the best.

Swampey65

ECF Veteran
I'm a little late to the party here but, I just recieved TFA's Mango in the mail today...Oh...WOW!! I have been an RY4 addict for a while now - but this is my new switch up flavor for when I need a break from the RY4!

I also like/recommend trying TFA's Pineapple mixed with TFA's Banana creme.

Oh and, might I also suggest their plain tobacco flavoring topped off with just a few drops of their peanut butter flavor...I call it "Nutty Tobacco". Everyones pallate is different of course but, I think it kicks .....

Good luck with DIY!

Rin13

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2011
Ohio
www.youtube.com
Never too late. What percent do you mix the mango at?

I'm a little late to the party here but, I just recieved TFA's Mango in the mail today...Oh...WOW!! I have been an RY4 addict for a while now - but this is my new switch up flavor for when I need a break from the RY4!

I also like/recommend trying TFA's Pineapple mixed with TFA's Banana creme.

Oh and, might I also suggest their plain Tobacco flavoring topped off with just a few drops of their peanut butter flavor...I call it "Nutty Tobacco". Everyones pallate is different of course but, I think it kicks .....

Good luck with DIY!

Last edited:

Swampey65

ECF Veteran
RY4:
60mg/ml Nicotine is base used in all Recipes @ 18 mg/ml
RY4: 14%
Sweetener: 2%
Ethyl Maltol: 2%
Smooth:3

Tobacco_Peanut butter (Nutty Tobacco) <--Once you make the recipe, go back and literally just add 2-3 drops TFA Peanut Butter. Does it throw off the Nic a little? Yes I guess but not much so I don't care! :p
TFA Tobacco: 25%
Ethyl Maltol: 2%
Sweetener: 1%
Smooth: 3%

Mango ( At first I thought this was a little too Strong ( And for some it may be.) But after vaping for 30 minutes, just right for me!
Mango: 18%
Smooth: 2.5%
Sweetener: 2%

Taste and percentages vary per individual of course...this is just what I like and the people I make it for locally seem to dig it.

Good luck and happy vaping!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread