Status
Not open for further replies.

sonicbomb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2015
1187 Hundertwasser
I've not tried them, but there has to a be factor of diminishing marginal returns here.
I favor simple coils, like my Quattuorvigintuple staged twisted tidal wave salty sea-dog juggernaut Hendrix in a bucket of VG powered by a dual three-phase and an industrial leaf-blower. 24 coils and 830 volts just about does the trick.

Q5Sccdl.png

greasegizzard

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2015
Arkansas
I'm not being sarcastic! Really!
Not you. The post above yours. I believe he was saying he prefers simple coils. I haven't tried the octuple coils, but I have heard good things from those who have. Takes some high watts to wake them up, I've heard.

Sidsgothem

Mar 5, 2016
I've not tried them, but there has to a be factor of diminishing marginal returns here.
I favor simple coils, like my Quattuorvigintuple staged twisted tidal wave salty sea-dog juggernaut Hendrix in a bucket of VG powered by a dual three-phase and an industrial leaf-blower. 24 coils and 830 volts just about does the trick.

great way to help someone whose clearly brand new...

OP

they're good go the premade route and learn about coils and builds ect...then try or worry about builds

Reactions: greasegizzard

LilWhiteClouder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2015
Raleigh, NC
That was actually pretty funny sarcasm as SMOK keeps producing these crazy a** replacement coil heads. And is only what the OP was only referring to. @Jsr1981 If you haven't already found your sweet spot on those coils, work your way up from 60watts until you enjoy and are satisfied with cloud production. At some point it will be too hot for you and you'll know your limit. @.16 you can take it pretty high though. They say the sweet spot is between 100 and 140, but it is really up to you;)
TFT8.PNG

Reactions: greasegizzard

Sidsgothem

Mar 5, 2016
BTW OP if you're anything like me (chain vapor and loves big clouds) the premade coils life span atleast in my experience haven't lasted more than a week each...so learning about the RBA and building coils or even buying the coils set up for the rba may be a better option... i'm rather busy so i don't have time nor want to build a set of claptons or alien claps...etc...but the premades are amazing none the less best i've ever messed with for premades.

LadyTMG_1

Apr 8, 2016
That was actually pretty funny sarcasm as SMOK keeps producing these crazy a** replacement coil heads. And is only what the OP was only referring to. @Jsr1981 If you haven't already found your sweet spot on those coils, work your way up from 60watts until you enjoy and are satisfied with cloud production. At some point it will be too hot for you and you'll know your limit. @.16 you can take it pretty high though. They say the sweet spot is between 100 and 140, but it is really up to you;)
View attachment 545621
off subject but how are you guys likeing the tvf4?i heard it burns threw juice like no tomorrow.any leaks?

Sidsgothem

Mar 5, 2016
off subject but how are you guys likeing the tvf4?i heard it burns threw juice like no tomorrow.any leaks?

it's the best tank on the market imo...it does eat juice but you can mess with RBA which has huge juices wells to ensure quality and not as much juice consumption compared to premades. in terms of cloud producing i haven't had a tank that does a better job...the RBA deck is prob the most versatile deck with massive juice wells..

no leaking unless you drop into the air hole or overfill thats the only time i would get a leak....but that happens with any tank.

LilWhiteClouder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2015
Raleigh, NC
It's definitely a great tank. And yes, it will burn through alotta juice quickly. With the coil options available its hard not to find the right vape with it. I have two, one I bought myself and one that I won here in a contest. Only leaking issue I have had is most likely becasue I let 1 sit for quite a while with the rba coil head. The other sat wrapped in a box full of juice, with a pre-made coil head, and it did not leak the entire time.
I really need to pull these bad boys out and get them up and running again. I keep buying sub-ohm rta tank after sub-ohm rta tank, spend a couple weeks on each, then box it for later use. Its almost the true definition of insanity:p I repeat the same action over and over expecting a different outcome. If the coils are built right, the vape is going to end up the same (satisfying) no matter which tank I am using. Flavor, clouds and juice consumption only vary slightly for me (JMHO).

Reactions: LadyTMG_1

StonyArtichoke

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2015
Urinetown

Q5Sccdl.png
This is just so great.

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread