TFV8 Rba deck issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimZet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2015
Hey all,

I've recently started using RBA deck for the TVF8 and i have to say i want to break it down and throw it in the window already... :spammers:

Mod always says No atomizer or atomizer short, to fix it u just unscrew the tfv8 and screw it back but keep it kinda loose, than it works. Sometimes once it works u can screw it tight enough as u usually screw ur tanks into a mod and it keeps working, but once u turn off and turn mod back on again, u get that issue with atomizer short or no atomizer :-x

This drives me nuts because with prebuilt coils everything works great, other tanks work great.
I tested it on 4 different mods, everywhere i get the same issue, what could be the problem?
:-x:evil::-x

JimZet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2015
Heres the solution:
1. Sell the tfv8
2. Dont waste any time and go to steamcrave website and order the limited edition supreme rdta, comes with two decks, one velocity, one postless, plugs for single coil mode, extra silicone, screws
no thanks, i'll use V8-T8 coild heads until i figure out what's wrong.
I guess its the coils at the rba deck i just need to use my own coils, so far it was the sample coils rba came with.

Stinkytofus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2014
New York City
no thanks, i'll use V8-T8 coild heads until i figure out what's wrong.
I guess its the coils at the rba deck i just need to use my own coils, so far it was the sample coils rba came with.
doesn't hurt to try steamcrave rta's, only rta's i use now, haven't wasted another $ on coils since

JimZet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2015
doesn't hurt to try steamcrave rta's, only rta's i use now, haven't wasted another $ on coils since
Now my tfv8 works like an rta so i'm good. Besides i use Tsunami RDA and Velocity i'm okay no need new rda/rdta/rta/tanks right now, until something crazy will come out.
<3 clouds

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California
Hey all,

I've recently started using RBA deck for the TVF8 and i have to say i want to break it down and throw it in the window already... :spammers:

Mod always says No atomizer or atomizer short, to fix it u just unscrew the tfv8 and screw it back but keep it kinda loose, than it works. Sometimes once it works u can screw it tight enough as u usually screw ur tanks into a mod and it keeps working, but once u turn off and turn mod back on again, u get that issue with atomizer short or no atomizer :-x

This drives me nuts because with prebuilt coils everything works great, other tanks work great.
I tested it on 4 different mods, everywhere i get the same issue, what could be the problem?
:-x:evil::-x
I had same problem I bent the coil assembly upward. I think the stock coil was slightly touching the sides.

tshing02

Sep 15, 2016
I've found that the positive post just gets too tight. When I get the short notification from the mod I simply loosen the positive post by spinning the bottom where the air goes in with a pair of pliers. You will see how tight it gets over time from installing and reinstalling. Then after it's loose I just use my fingers to tighten it back up dinner right. (Snug) works fine till next time it's too tight.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread