Status
Not open for further replies.

greasegizzard

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2015
Arkansas
I've been using the TFV8 for a while. Recently I had a friend who wanted to try an rda, so I traded him one of my RDAs for a Griffin 25 Plus because I had heard some really good things about it. I wrapped up some 24/32 claptons, dual 7 wrap and threw them in. I was pretty disappointed with both the flavor and the vapor compared to what I had been getting from the TFV8. So I put the same build in a TFV8, and it does seem to perform better to me. Does anyone else have both of these? What are your thoughts on them?

Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads.

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
Although if my TFV8 keeps deciding to spontaneously pour liquid from the bottom for no reason, it will help me decide.

The TFV8 rba requires a lot more cotton than most RTAs... I had leakage the first build, and nary a drop on the second build.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

greasegizzard

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2015
Arkansas
The TFV8 RBA requires a lot more cotton than most RTAs... I had leakage the first build, and nary a drop on the second build.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
What I don't get, is I can put a build in and go a tank or two with no problems. Then it will just start leaking. Or sometimes it won't leak at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread