thank you Aspire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vic Vape

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2015
I have always loved their stuff. Started with the naughty mini, which I still have and use 6 years later. I recently got into pod systems which made me remember that at heart, I like .9 at 16 watts mtl vaping. Recently picked up the breeze 2, and I love it despite the 1000 mah and not rewickable coils. The u tech coil desighn uses a wire coil for the initial airflow to the coil, with cotton wrapped around it. It has no contact to the batterie. It just shoots the air from the top of the coil down and around the u shaped coil. Using a coil with no leads, just a tight tube. I'm Able to wrap that with cotton and insert it into the air flow hole on most rtas. Making the TFV8 into a perfect pod type of mtl vape. Also did it with 2 cleito 120s, and now they hit mtl with salt or regular nic so well. Just had to share, peace.

Aspire_Tina

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 9, 2015
Fuyong,Baoan,China
I'm digging the shirt pocket friendly Rover X with Nautilis X tank. Provisions for a wrist lanyard (versus supplied neck type) is a boon on the construction site while climbing ladders, traversing irregular terrain etc.

Bravo Aspire!!
Glad to hear that you like the design.:)

Reactions: stols001

brewbear

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2017
I too started my vaping journey with the Nautilus. Then a couple more and a couple Nautilus mini. Triton and Triton mini were next. In the following years I PIF'd most tanks but kept the original Nautilus, a Nautilus mini and a Triton. I did try the after market rba for Nautilus and liked it very much (the Triton/Atlantis one not so much) but always wished and hoped Aspire would release a true rba for Nautilus. I recently saw the Aspire Nautilus AIO and eagerly await its release. Wwell done Aspire, keep up the good work.

Aspire_Tina

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 9, 2015
Fuyong,Baoan,China
I too started my vaping journey with the Nautilus. Then a couple more and a couple Nautilus mini. Triton and Triton mini were next. In the following years I PIF'd most tanks but kept the original Nautilus, a Nautilus mini and a Triton. I did try the after market rba for Nautilus and liked it very much (the Triton/Atlantis one not so much) but always wished and hoped Aspire would release a true rba for Nautilus. I recently saw the Aspire Nautilus AIO and eagerly await its release. Wwell done Aspire, keep up the good work.
Thank you so much for the support , we will pass your suggestion above to our R&D department.
More new products will come soon
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread