Thank you Don :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lori68

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2011
Maple Ridge, BC
I just wanted to post a thank you to Don for his creations of quality juice. I'm sitting back, relaxing and seeing a bunch of newer people in the vaping community here in canada having a freak out because one of our canadian vendors was forced to stop selling any juice containing nicotine today.

I have been vaping BWB for months now so it wasn't a huge deal to me, but its definately making some canadians nervous. I know the global vaping community has had some battles to fight and its no walk in the park to be a vendor in the e-cig business - probably won't be for a long while.

But as I was kicking back puffing away with my 2 favorite flavors (malty toffee and casablanca) I just thought to myself that I had to publicly thank Don for providing for us hosers up north. If I couldn't get BWB then hell yes I would be freaking out too, but for now I'm in vaping bliss because I've got a vendor I can count on.

Thank you, thank you, thank you :)

katsupkewl

Jan 22, 2011
wa
+1 so glad that the person who started me on ecigs sent some of don's stuff with it. i've tried a couple of other places looking for a certian flavor, and there was one time i bought some at a local store out of desperation because i misjudged how much i had left.........yea, so not worth it. no matter what flavors i wish i had, i don't trust anyone but don.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread