Status
Not open for further replies.

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
I just want to say thank you to all the senior and experienced members on ECF for the great replies and info and also to the other new members for asking every question I could dream of.

I mostly just lurk around but seriously that's because there's so much info I'm trying to absorb!

I am so greatful I found you guys, you've already saved me soooo much headache and cash its not funny!!

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
And it has been that...I started on a pen style last year for just during road trips, now I'm strictly on a vape... Eleaf 30 w and have Moved from 1.8 ohm to .5 coils and from 24 mg nic to 6...from my k1 tank to my kangertech subtank nano

But my real love currently is the dripper my hubby built for me (it was his first build)

And I've brought my family on the journey lol...in less than two month we went from a house of smokers to a family of "vape heads" as my daughter loves to call us

Reactions: tvapernow

caferacer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2015
Los Angeles
I am so greatful I found you guys, you've already saved me soooo much headache and cash its not funny!!

Sure, you say that now. Hang around here long enough and I guarantee that we'll help you spend more money on vaping than you ever thought possible. :D

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
Sure, you say that now. Hang around here long enough and I guarantee that we'll help you spend more money on vaping than you ever thought possible. :D
That is already a "problem" with my husband...he started spending more time at the vape shop than the employees for a minute

caferacer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2015
Los Angeles
I keep worrying that any minute my wife is really gonna start paying attention and get on the 'pooter and start adding up my vape gear purchases!!

Ima be in some serious poo:yawn:

Just tell her you're spending the money you had originally budgeted for chemotherapy and radiation treatments.

NOVA jon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2014
Northern virginia
It's a slippery slope. ;)

Just tell her you're spending the money you had originally budgeted for chemotherapy and radiation treatments.

I need to be more creative in my defensive arguments with her, she's way more smarter the me!!

She loves me and knows I'm having fun with all of this as well as being smarter with my choice of vaping over smoking!

(The grammar was on purpose)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread