To the ECF community. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sylann

Mar 10, 2011
Okc, Ok
I have been a smoker for 25 years. Pack+ a day. I have wanted to stop for years and tried different things like the patch etc. I never got over the hump.

I have come across E-cigs from people I have met. Most of them had bad reviews about their product so I knew if I was going to take this seriously I needed to do some research.

I found this forum and after nights of reading I decided to buy a Janty Ego tank system.

It came today and all I can say is I am impressed. I had no idea how fulfilling an E-Cig drag could be. Good vapor and good throat hit. I actually coughed on my second hit lol. I looked at the E-cig and said "What the heck?!" It's only been a few hours since I dropped analogs but I feel fairly certain I'm done with them.

I just wanted to thank the community here. Seem like a bunch of really good people that have been in the same boat I am. I appreciate how helpful you all are to everyone that comes here with questions and concerns. I hope maybe in the future I can reciprocate.

THANK YOU TO THE ECF COMMUNITY !!!!

Sylann

Mar 10, 2011
Okc, Ok
Well it has been over a week now. Figured I'd give an update.

To make a long story short. I got really sick plus I got a really sore throat. I guess I'm PG sensitive/allergic and my body just freaked out when I quit smoking analogs. After 3 days i started smoking again. A whole pack of analogs on Sunday. :(

I ordered in some 50/50 PG/VG @ 12 mg nic that I got Monday. I did much better with that. All this week I have had 2-5 analogs in a day. I only smoked those b/c I just wasn't getting enough nic through vaping.

I have some pure VG based juice ordered (various flavors /w 14mg and 18mg nic). I'm hoping I do even better with that. I'm going to order some 24 mg nic to help me stop analogs all together.

I am real confident my last analog ever will be very soon. All this past week when I have broke down to smoke it has been nasty and other than the nicotine boost, unsatisfying.

P.S. I got some reg. 510 attys and a drip tip. Even better hit and more flavor. Once I get settled into some good juice and the right assortment of equipment I'll be one happy analog free guy.

Much <3 to the EFC community.

Sylann

Mar 10, 2011
Okc, Ok
STILL VAPING!!!

I'm doing well. For the past few days I have only had an analog when I first wake. It's weird I still need that one. I guess 25 year old habits are hard to break. I just need to find a good morning vape maybe. I have seen some good reviews for waffle flavor. I'll have to give it a go sometime soon.

One of the benefits that got me to try vaping was cost. Unfortunately right now I'm in the red compared to staying on analogs. I guess it's just the price we pay to figure out what we like and start up cost. I'm going to coast for a bit on what I have (and what is otw to me in the mail).

I can definitely see a huge cost reduction in the near future though, especially if I go with DIY juicing.

STILL VAPING!!!

I'm doing well. For the past few days I have only had an analog when I first wake. It's weird I still need that one. I guess 25 year old habits are hard to break. I just need to find a good morning vape maybe. I have seen some good reviews for waffle flavor. I'll have to give it a go sometime soon.

One of the benefits that got me to try vaping was cost. Unfortunately right now I'm in the red compared to staying on analogs. I guess it's just the price we pay to figure out what we like and start up cost. I'm going to coast for a bit on what I have (and what is otw to me in the mail).

LOL, you sound ALOT like me ... I, too, have to have that rise-and-shine analog. I'm sure that will pass with time. At the moment I'm also "in the red" from the initial purchases I've made, but finding a PV that really suits me AND just the right juices will pay off in the long run as I quit buying all these samples, extra atomizers/carts/batteries/passthroughs etc.

JupiterV

ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2010
Jupiter, FL
Congratulations you guys!
Also WAY in the red but I rationalize that cigarette prices are only going to keep going up and with our sizeable stashes, we should be in the black very, very soon!
That's what keeps me from cheating on myself - who can afford to do both!
Vaping has worked so well I really don't want to screw that up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread