Not open for further replies.

Titan Vapes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2010
NC
youtu.be
Imeo,

I want to take a minute to say publicly thank you for all that you have done. In the last couple years it is because of you that I have not only quit smoking but I have found a new hobby that I find so much happiness in it is unbelievable.

The time and dedication you put into your products are second to none and it is because of this I have found a new dedication in building my own business. Your products have proven to myself as well as my father that it is possible to quit smoking and find a better satisfaction through vaping.

I have no idea what it is that makes you continue to innovate your product line and handle everything yourself while maintaining contact with all your customers through this forum. Everyone knows you could easily sign on with any mass PV maker and sell your ideas to the mainstream and probably make huge endless amount of money; however it has been because of your care that you want to keep everything under your own control even after the Chinese market has robbed ideas from you.

I'm sorry if this comes off to anyone that I am kissing ..., however I just want to vocalize what I'm sure many other people have already thought. Again thank you for continuing your efforts to provide the best investment in products I have ever made. The only company I have ever seen to rival you would be Apple and they make billions and are the most valuable tech company out there.

Imeo, please keep up the awesome and unforgivable work you are doing.

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Thank you guys and especially you tpa for opening a thread to express your feelings about me and GG. I am very very glad that I helped you even a little to some level. And as we are talking about innovations, I am going to make what fright suggest about GG line. I will start making a stealth GG that will not have the price of GGTS but it will have interchangeable pieces with GGTS and it would be able to be a GGTS by adding parts on it later in any time.

ps...... the reason that I am going very strong and makes me continue to innovate my product line and handle everything myself while maintaining contact with all my customers through this forum is your love and my passion. Simple mice things that can take off a product:)

ps2...... comparing me to the Apple is a huge compliment and I will have that in mind tpa. Thanks again my good friend and I hope your business to be better than mine. Take care:)

Thundercats

May 14, 2010
Lawton, OK
I would also like to say very well done PV imeo!! Please do not quit building them any time soon. It will take me awhile to save money needed to buy another GG. I was very proud to own my GG. It took me quite awhile to save up the money for my last one. Unfortunately it was stolen this weekend. So there is a new GG owner in the world who got his/hers for free. I am back to vaping my ego for next 6 months or so I guess as I just moved and don't have the money to replace it right away. On the bright side I will have a new GG. I had been using my original GG Grant for the past two years.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I feel very sad about your loss Thunder but also very glad that GG served you for 2 years without any issues. It would be able to serve you for another 50 years but a new GG is always better than any other GG. It has a cost for sure but the happiness that it will brings you is worth more that the money you will spend for it. Take care buddy:)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Because you are so nice to me, I will make a video tonight with the new stealth GG. Its not the GG4S, its the stealth one that can be upgrated to GGTS anytime according to my good friend fright's request:)

Thanks guys, I always apreciate your friendship and your very nice words to me. Thats why I am tryingh harder all the time!

jinoo

ECF Veteran
May 6, 2011
Georgia
Imeo,

I want to take a minute to say publicly thank you for all that you have done. In the last couple years it is because of you that I have not only quit smoking but I have found a new hobby that I find so much happiness in it is unbelievable.

The time and dedication you put into your products are second to none and it is because of this I have found a new dedication in building my own business. Your products have proven to myself as well as my father that it is possible to quit smoking and find a better satisfaction through vaping.

I have no idea what it is that makes you continue to innovate your product line and handle everything yourself while maintaining contact with all your customers through this forum. Everyone knows you could easily sign on with any mass PV maker and sell your ideas to the mainstream and probably make huge endless amount of money; however it has been because of your care that you want to keep everything under your own control even after the Chinese market has robbed ideas from you.

I'm sorry if this comes off to anyone that I am kissing ..., however I just want to vocalize what I'm sure many other people have already thought. Again thank you for continuing your efforts to provide the best investment in products I have ever made. The only company I have ever seen to rival you would be Apple and they make billions and are the most valuable tech company out there.

Imeo, please keep up the awesome and unforgivable work you are doing.

I've been very busy these days that I was not even able to check GG forum. One day, I also wanted to say those kind words that tpavur has already said. I also cannot imagine Imeo stop inventing his GG products since those are the only ones that satisfy me perfectly. I'd always like to support him in any way if possible. Here are my words: "thank you very much Imeo!!!!" :laugh:

stitosma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Hayden Idaho USA
My dear Imeo, thank you so much for the replacement connector that arrived today. It is so nice of you! Once again you show how you take good care of your customers! You are one of a kind and I hope you never stop reinventing the GG products. No other product or customer service compares! You are #1+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread