Thank You Jerry and Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Urge

ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2011
Shrubburbia Ma.
I ordered my juices from Aroma on the 19th in prep. for a trip to Chicago on the 29th. They came in last week but one of the 3 juices I ordered was wrong and it was my main "squeeze" (if you know what I mean and I think you do). I wrote Aroma an email and also called as I was trying not to panic about going on a trip without my fav juice. Jerry called around 11pm that night and I was fine with that. He told me he would get a hold of Chris (he was traveling somewhere) and have her sraighten it out. Well, my juice came today in the mail and all I can say is YOU FOLKS ARE AMAZING! Thank you so much.

Urge

MsChris

Moved On
ECF Veteran
You are very welcome. So sorry for the error! Have a good trip.

I ordered my juices from Aroma on the 19th in prep. for a trip to Chicago on the 29th. They came in last week but one of the 3 juices I ordered was wrong and it was my main "squeeze" (if you know what I mean and I think you do). I wrote Aroma an email and also called as I was trying not to panic about going on a trip without my fav juice. Jerry called around 11pm that night and I was fine with that. He told me he would get a hold of Chris (he was traveling somewhere) and have her sraighten it out. Well, my juice came today in the mail and all I can say is YOU FOLKS ARE AMAZING! Thank you so much.

Urge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread