Status
Not open for further replies.

cats5365

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2013
United States
I was late to the Provari club, but when I stumbled onto the deeming threads back in May, I was able to use the time of build a collection of them. Durnit they were so much nicer than any of the other things I tried before, so they became my daily drivers, and I built my vapocalypse stash around them

I had hoped that we were all living a bad dream and this would go away when we woke up. Seeing this sad news makes it all much too real. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Thank you Brandy, Blake, and all the people at Provape. :nun: :wub:

the dust in here is making my screen all blurry...

Last edited:

Sylvie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2010
USA
Although i strayed to box-mods after using my two provari 2.0's for about two years, i kept them and now i am soooo glad i decided to clean out all my vape stuff this past September and fell in love with my pro's again. it led to me thinking these are the only devices i want on hand for decades in case our future vape choices are bleak. ridded of almost all my other mods and replaced 5 of them with various provape ones, haven't used anything else since.

Sadden to hear provape closed, wish the industry, and some vapers too for that matter, had seen things their way more instead of going in the direction it has in the last 2-3yrs, perhaps if they had, we wouldn't be here sadden by this news.

lost my favorite juice comp already and now my favorite mod comp, this really stinks!
Thank you provape for your wonderful well built tank like tube mods, i will cherish them for decades to come..

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
My last ever brand new Radius, was just delivered to my mailbox at home. When I get home tonight, I'm going to saver every moment of opening the box and enjoying the feel of a brand new Provari in my hand. Yes I am.

I wish it could be celebratory in anticipation of what's new to come from the Mothership. But I'm pretty sure, given the incredible reliability that is genetic to all Provari's, my 4 Radius and 1 Procyon will serve me well for years to come. For that I am beyond grateful.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I guess it is time for me to jump in here also and say Thank You Provape!
It was time for a updated pic of my collection, I don't think it will grow anymore. :(

KAS

AWESOME shot, KAS!!!!

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
My last ever brand new Radius, was just delivered to my mailbox at home. When I get home tonight, I'm going to saver every moment of opening the box and enjoying the feel of a brand new Provari in my hand. Yes I am.

I wish it could be celebratory in anticipation of what's new to come from the Mothership. But I'm pretty sure, given the incredible reliability that is genetic to all Provari's, my 4 Radius and 1 Procyon will serve me well for years to come. For that I am beyond grateful.

I think you're in fine shape, Rod. Congrats on the newbie!!!!! :party:

And if not, you know some peeps. ;-)

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada

Missed you, brother.

Good (and bad based on the news) to see you drop in. :):(

I'll join the chorus and say "Thank You"! My P3 got me off cigarettes just over 2 years ago. I don't know what I would do without it. I just heard the bad news today. I immediately bought another P3 and a Procyon. I share the sentiments of others who attest that the Provape PVs are the finest on the planet. I will redouble my lobbying efforts in the hopes that the new administration and congress will do something about the job and people killing FDA deeming regulations.

Highest Regards,
Tom

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
Just got home. The box was sitting on the counter. I must say this is the first time seeing a new Provape box made me sad. For it is the last brand new Provari I will ever have delivered from Washington. And for me and likely everyone here, that's a very disquieting and depressing thought. For the last few years, we've anxiously waited and wondered what magic the Mothership was working on. Because we knew something was coming. And whatever it was, it never disappointed.

So, while I did saver getting my new Provari, it also depressed me. Here's an opening of the box pic for old times sake.........

6e7791851737e3192565204b91416ca2.jpg

serenity21899

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
Antioch IL
4 years ago my husband bought me my first ProVari for a Valentine's Day Present. Having made the progression from cigalkes and egos, this was the mod that truly made a difference in my journey. Many ProVarii later, I'm still here and smoke-free. :) Although I sensed it was coming, I was very sad today at the news posted on the web site. As a member of the ProVarinati, I want to say thanks for everything. :)

mods-png.634415

Last edited:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Just got home. The box was sitting on the counter. I must say this is the first time seeing a new Provape box made me sad. For it is the last brand new Provari I will ever have delivered from Washington. And for me and likely everyone here, that's a very disquieting and depressing thought. For the last few years, we've anxiously waited and wondered what magic the Mothership was working on. Because we knew something was coming. And whatever it was, it never disappointed.

So, while I did saver getting my new Provari, it also depressed me. Here's an opening of the box pic for old times sake.........

6e7791851737e3192565204b91416ca2.jpg
Don't be sad, Rod. Instead, celebrate it. I'm guessing that's the best way for us to give the respect and appreciation they deserve (at least in MY opinion).

But we know what THAT is worth. [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Absto.

Every vape on a Provi, for me, is a true celebration - of a device created by a company who put creativity, excellence, and safety above other aspirations, and of a very wise personal decision when it came to choice in devices.

Savor the moment and the mem'ries, Sir 'Brow, MOL. We have many. And they are sweet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread