Status
Not open for further replies.

VaporingQueen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2010
Virginia
Yesterday I was ready to order my last PV I will ever buy. I knew what I wanted but I was not sure what to order since I lack Greek geek knowledge. So instead of ordering all the wrong stuff I needed for my GG Slim Gold I called Rob and told him I didn't know what I doing but I want the Gold gg slim and the upgrade for 7.4 volt, a atty I won't kill when I do choose to 7.4 vape, 510 adapter, chargers and batteries that fit and plus a extra set to rotate so I am never without.
I am impressed to say the least! Rob squared me away in just a few minutes without making me feel like a gg noobie. Thank you so much!!!

Since yesterday I have many more questions about my GG Slim and I am hoping someone here can help me out. Are there any educational videos out there? If so please point me in the right direction.
I was wondering how long the battery will last me? Any advise on the care of my gg slim? What is a gg avs tank? and do they make one for a gg slim? What does AVS stand for? I have seen a lot of Pro's on the GG Slim but are there any con's? I have heard a few say that 7.4 vape is too much and overkill, that liquid don't taste good at that voltage. I would like to hear what others veterens think about that?

SSRob

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2009
Oklahoma! USA
www.vaporkings.com
Hiya VQ!

I remember talking to you! I know all the options are mind boggling, especially when you are looking at everything on the site. So I don't mind at all when people call with questions.

Give me a call on Tuesday (Monday is super-busy playing weekend catch up) and we'll go over your questions.

Cya!
Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread