Thank you Vicki at CigNot! Great product and ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS customer service!

Status
Not open for further replies.

magz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2010
Reno, NV
This post is actuallly rather overdue! I placed my first order with Cignot on June 26, but prior to this I had quite a bit of correspondence with Vicki. I was very afraid that I was being a huge PITA, as I had so frickin many questions. I spent a lot of time on this site doing as much research as I could before contacting her, but it seemed the more research I did, the more questions I had. I found Cignot on a post on this site. The post gave a list of the cheapest real Joye 510 suppliers in the US. After seeing the prices at CigNot, I did a little a little more research on them here, and found nothing but good stuff. Every post I came across boasted about their incredibly fast shipping and great prices, and great customer service. I was finding people saying that when they emailed CigNot they would get a response within minutes. I thought, wow, that's great, but I bet they just happened to email them when they were online, so it was just sort of a coincedence, and I figured that probably didn't always happen. I later found out that this was no coincedence! Vicki is on it!

At this point I had checked out CigNot, and decided to go with the Joye 510 Kit with the PCC and also a USB Passthrough, but I still had a ton of questions. I sent Vicki a super long email explaining my experience with my previous PV that I had to send back (a Red Dragon) and asked her at least 10 in depth questions. I also apologized throughout the email for such a long email and so many questions, as I really didn't want to be that pita customer.

I wasn't entirely sure what to expect back, considering I hadn't ever made a purchase from them and I had so many questions, but I was VERY pleasantly surprised.

Vicki got back to me literally within minutes, and answered every single one of my questions in detail. She was incredibly gracious, and said she was there for me for any of my future questions or needs.

Of course more answers meant more questions, so I responded with those, and then we went back and forth like that for another 3 or 4 emails.

Finally feeling comfortable with my decision (thanks to Vicki!) I put in my order for my Joye 510 no box kit with PCC and a USB Passthrough. I also ordered some juice (which turned out to be Dekang which I'm not a big fan of, live and learn). My order was shipped out the next day and I recieved it in just a few days.

Unfortunately my order was missing the 5 prefilled marlboro carts, and I didn't think to order any blanks, so I emailed Vicki to let her know. She was very apologetic and sent out my carts immediately (which I also got a free juice sample with), and she also sent me a video on how to stuff the empty things that came on the atomizers with polyfill and turn them into carts.

This actually worked out to my advantage, because had this not happened I wouldn't have know that I could do that. I probably would have eventually figured out that I could stuff my own carts (also with pyramid tea bags which I've been doing and other things that I plan on trying), but it would have been a while and in the meantime I would have been spending a lot of extra money buying new blank carts, which I would have used till they were yucky and then tossed instead of reusing.

So lots and lots of thanks to Vicki at Cignot. Customer service is incredible and imo what customer service is supposed to be. I would highly reccomend CigNot!

All in all a GREAT experience! Thank you Vicki and the CigNot team!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread