Thank you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krisb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2010
OH
I just wanted to send out a big THANK YOU to Imeo and Vapor Kings!

I just received my GGTB today. The service and speed of Vapor Kings was second to none! The GGTB is a beautiful piece!! I love the weight, (I have the matte nickel) it feels just perfect in my hand. Heavy enough to feel substantial and light enough to be very comfortable.

I'm using it at 6v with a reg 510 atty and adapter and the vapor is amazing. I also have a HV 901 but I don't seem to be getting as much vapor (it's new, so maybe just not broken in yet?)

Thank you Imeo and Vapor Kings!! You guys are awesome... I am so getting the GGTB AVS as soon as it comes out!:laugh:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
this nickel is very pretty, imeo. i almost didn't want to use it but save it for the collection. it was calling out to me so i had to throw some batteries in her and fire her up....perfection!!!! but only a wet cloth though? how long do you think the nickel plating will hold up long term, with daily use?

shiny ones will last from 1,5-3 years, depending the use. Mat ones a little less. If its aluminium nickel-plated you will not be able to see the differense only on brass ones

They were calling you lol, that was nice mate!!

Firefly13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2010
Oklahoma, USA
www.blackvelvetjuice.com
I have the aluminum one with nickel plated end caps, it totally filled the gap i needed between my GGTS and GG Slim.

Imeo, making it this size was absolutely perfect, using a 17670 or 2 x cr123a's fit just right and give you plenty of power. It's not too big or too small :D

Also big up to Vapor Kings for the excellent service as usual !

Firefly13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2010
Oklahoma, USA
www.blackvelvetjuice.com
Happy Holidays to you, too! ;)

Imeo...I have only found one fault with the GGTB. It makes you want the whole collection! :blush:

This is exactly what happened to me, i got GG fever, had to get all 3 of the current models from Vapor Kings ! Each one has a purpose too, the Slim is great for being more discrete, the GGTB i take out and around on the day to day trips, if i'm going on an all day or night trip i'll take the GGTS. The Regulator adapter is great on the GGTB too if you wanna vape at 5v instead of 6v with 2 x CR123a's.

The GGTB is a great device, but the GGTS is a whole 'nother level, it's not just about a bigger battery, the adjustable airflow ring is amazing and it's a serious work of art, when you take it apart you really see the work involved in making one, it's a lot more than a tube with a cap and atty connector. That's why it cost's 160 bux :D

Krisb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2010
OH
Krisb glad you like your new GGTB,have you tried 2x RCR123 3.7v with the HV901? that would give 7.4v which the HV901 would need.

I have the RCR123A (3v).I thought the HV901's needed anything over 6v-ooops! I had a 510 reg that I've been using for a couple weeks and I just seem to be getting great performance out of it. Honestly, I think it's a fluke, this atty just seems to be better than normal. I have several of them and the others weren't this great. I only used the 901hv for less than a minute before putting the 510 on, so barely gave it a chance. I'll grab some of the 3.7's and try the atty again.

Firefly... I must have missed the regulator adapter...I'll have to look into that, thanks. But, I will say, this 6v vaping is incredible, not sure if I want to go back down. Even though, my throat is really sore today!! ;) I definitely will be getting a GGTS as soon as I can convince hubby (already working on how I can accomplish that). First step is to get the GGTB AVS

Last edited:

buGG

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2009
brush²
OK...I'm getting about 1/2 a day on the 3v 750mah batts, so sounds like it will be about equivalent. Thanks for responding! You've been really helpful.

you'll do even better with the aw's...neither are really 750 mAh, but the aw's by virtue of their chemistry are able to pack more in the same size package. plus, they have much better drain rates, though still not up to par with the imr16340, which gives a better vape and puts less strain on the batteries overall and gives you an increased runtime. and lastly, you'll use them with higher voltage attys, meaning less load in terms of amp draw (drain) which again will give a longer battery life over standard resistance attys with or without a "regulator" at 6V.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread