Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

sassy

Feb 11, 2009
San Diego, CA
I wanted to say hello & to thank everyone here for the terrific service you are providing! I've been lurking for a couple of weeks & decided to give this 'ecig thing' a try.

I didn't even know ecigs existed until someone mentioned them on a travel forum I frequent (where the smoking debate is constantly brewing). So began my research & my first impulse buy of an njoy NPRO. Before I even received it, I found this site & began reading reviews & posts about juice, atomizers, DSE901s, penstyles and on & on. I have learned SO much! After receiving my NPRO, I decided I could see potential, but the draw was too difficult for me to really stick with it. (and the carts that came with it tasted really bad) So - based on everything I read here & on another ecig forum when this one was down, I sent a note off to puresmoker.com & sure enough received a very informative reply! The next day, I ordered both a DSE901 & a penstyle. I've discovered that I really like the penstyle & the juices I ordered are all so much better than the NJOY I had purchased, too.

... I am still very new to the ecig, but am enjoying it & am not yet sure how I feel about flavors aside from Marlboro. I am down to 2-3 'analogs' per day (from a pack) & am finding I don't even completely finish them. I don't know if I'll be able to give up that first morning one for a while - or what might happen when I have a few drinks; but for now I feel great about being able to give up the tar, chemicals & stench!

Thanks again, so much, for the information you are sharing here!

frogbmth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2009
Dorset, UK
www.jantyclub.com
Sounds like me a week ago. I still had a few analogs and threw them half way through - had started to have no appeal after lighting up. The morning one was my big hurdle. The second morning without an analog is a lot easier, and the third almost a breeze. I havent wanted an analog since - not missing them at all!

UkUsa

ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2008
Smalltown Iowa, USA
The morning one was my big hurdle. The second morning without an analog is a lot easier, and the third almost a breeze. I havent wanted an analog since - not missing them at all!

I have to agree here too. The morning was a toughie. After 5 days i had gotten reasonably proficient with my new 901 so i got everything set up the night before. I had a battery fresh off the charger when i got up. I'd topped off a cart pretty good so it could soak in all night. Instead of going outside with the dogs at 6:00am when it was -10f i sat at my comp and vaped away. That worked for me.

One of the main things to remember is go at your own pace. There is quite a few members who vap and smoke analogs. You'll get there when you are ready. Until then don't beat yourself up over it too much :).

The flavors are a little odd to start with but they do get better. Right now i'm sitting here vaping my own mix of strawberry and banana (med nic)with some added Lorann cheescake flavor. Definitely tastes lots better than tobacco.

smokingclam

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2009
Punta Gorda, Florida
Hey Sassy welcome from another new guy. I started e-smoking 9 days ago and haven't touched an analog cig since I started. The morning one was a little tough the first day or so but I just put my mind to it and so far so good. The one that is killing me is when I walk past someone smoking a real one and catching the smell of it. As much as we all say it stinks and all it sure smells good when you haven't had one for a while. Haven't had to deal with the having a few drinks test yet either. Being a 1 1/2 to 2 pack a day for 30 years smoker I'm happy to be 9 days smoke free today. Good luck and I hope you succeed.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread