Thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
I received a gift from a bunch of you this morning . Let me say I am blown away .
This is one of the nicest things anyone has ever given me . You people have really out did your self I cant tell you how happy this made me thank you all very very much . I no longer have to be envious of Robs wonderfully engraved grands I have my own . Thank you thank you all you really warmed my heart I love you all . We have a wonderful warm group of people here . I am proud to be among you .

I made a little video to show off the beauty of this wonderful gift . The engraving on this mod is out of this world awesome . The button even has a little porky on it absolutely love it

Justice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2011
The part of Canada that doesn't get enuf Snow :(
Rob because of you I have been smoke free for several years now with no desire to smoke and no desire to vape anything else. Your mod is my sweet spot. You deserve a special gift even if it's one you made yourself :). I once worked for a shipwright. He had me build this beautiful coffee table only to end up giving it to me as a wedding gift. So I know sometimes our own handy work can be a wonderful gift :).

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
Rob, I am so very thrilled for you. The craftsmanship on the mod, and the box, is simply STUNNING beyond words. Enjoy your gorgeous show piece. It made me smile just looking at it!
woot_jump.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread