Thanks and some Recommendations from ya'll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kennneth

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2019
Dallas
I am happy to say I have been smoke free for a little over a year now, much credit to you good folks. As with many things a person tends to look for the Holy Grail, but that just isn't realistic... will I ever learn!

Anyway, looking for some opinions on some purchases. I have a Bliip, a Smok AL85, a Pico and a Nexus but would like to add/improve my collection. I like, on paper, the paranormal but price is an issue and it's probally more than I need. What I have learned in the last year re: what I like/use is Triton .4 ohm SS coils in the Melo. RTA's are good but find I'm lazy and they require more maintenance so to speak and I can get a month out of the Triton (a weekish out of my RTA builds).

I would like some suggestions on a mod that has at least 2 18650's, more so for fewer battery changes than available power. I think I would like a mod with 3 21700 cells (unicorn wings) ideally because portablity not an issue as I can use my other ones and I sit at my desk most of the time. One reason I like the Triton coils is lower power thus longer bat life. Also a suggestion on a tank that holds more than 2mm thus again fulfilling my human laziness. Size of tank doesn't mater (or so I think!). Also would like a tank that uses long lasting drop in coils with SS option that doesn't cost an arm and leg and readily available.

So, I want everything for nothing! Lol

Many thanks for any suggestions : )

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Last edited:

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Have a look at the Freemax range of tanks.
    Tanks | Freemax - Taste the Clouds, Feel the Flavors!
    The Fireluke M and Fireluke M Pro have amazing flavour according to plenty of members here. You can get ss316l coils for them too.

For a dual battery mod, there are plenty of good dual 18650 mods now available. The Vaporesso Gem is popular and has a fanatic chip.

If you want to go the dual 21700 route, have a look at the Dopvo Odin 200w or the Uwell Evdilo mod

• Useful
    Reactions: stols001

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    @Kennneth - If you're thinking about getting/using some 21700 batteries...be aware that not all chargers that will do your 18650 batteries, will accept the 21700, too. Many of them still available, or that have been bought in the past, won't. Be sure to check your current one to see which ones it will accept. You might need to get a different one.

• Agree
    Reactions: Fidola13

Kennneth

ECF Veteran
    Apr 8, 2019
    Dallas
    Good point and thank you. Fortunately I have several that will work. I'm pretty sure my desire of three 21700's is just a pipe dream but the size and weight isn't an issue for me. The reason I would like three 21700's isn't for the power, it's for longevity of charge and consiquent battery life that will provide. Eventually I'll make my own mod but other stuff always comes up and in reality it wouldn't be that much of an improvement (self justifing lazinesss and just being cheap most likely!) Hehe, funny thing is I justify laziness over cheap by buying coils! But I have made my own coils for RTA's and get a couple weeks out of them which doesn't compare to the ss tritons which consistently give me a month or better (not saying these are the best, just the best I've found so far with my current equipment). Just looking for a bit of improvement (bang for buck). Currently Falcon King or Falcon 2 is at the top of my list (although not impressed with logivivety of coils but what ya vape matters on that too, or so I think). Still haven't decided which mod regardless of the fact stock is low on everything.

I really appreciate the kindness and the collective knowledge this online community provides.
    <3

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    My cousin loves her falcons and gets good life from them. That might be because I make her juice and don't use much sweetener. If you're using commercial sweet juices you can probably expect 2-3 weeks per coil. For bigger mods wismec has a quad 18650. There is another quad that's popular but can't remember the name. Mjag has an army of big mods, look him up in the review forum.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread