Thanks for adding me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robby Wilson

Sep 21, 2014
Chicago, Illinois
Welcome! I also live in Chicago, and am also a noob. I have only been off the cigs for a little over 2 weeks. The forums here have a ton of great information. Additionally, you can utilize the search function above to quickly find information which you might be looking for.

I have been going to a shop close to where I live in Lincoln Park called VapeCity Chicago on Diversey. If you live on the North side also it is worth checking out if you need some in the flesh help. The guys there have been very helpful and patient.

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
Welcome - tell everyone a little about where you are in the vaping journey, and I'm sure you'll get some great advice.
Did you quit smoking? Have you bought a mod/tank setup, or all in one yet? Or just ask specific questions about where you want to start or what you're looking for.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Hi, welcome to ECF and I hope you find all the information you need here. Also, do let us know if you have specific questions typically folks are happy to answer, and yes, have you begun vaping yet, or just gathering information at this point?

Glad you came, there are tons of helpful pinned threads in the forums to help you start learning this stuff.... :)

Anna

zuuuus333

Moved On
Nov 8, 2017
  • Deleted by classwife

TomDS

Moved On
Nov 6, 2017
  • Deleted by classwife
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread