Total Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    Thank you everyone for the very kind words and wishes :wub:

From the title, I thought this was another post from someone who got pist about politics and was leaving the forum. :rolleyes: Congrats.

For what it's worth, it would be myself who would cause someone else to leave. lol. It's good to see I'm not on as many ignore lists as I previously thought.

Congrats! wish I had your willpower lol...I don't know you well, but I know the screen name , and you helped me a ton through the years

Well, thanks mj. Not sure if that's true, you seem to be a much more advanced vaper than myself :).

Congrats, my good friend. No longer really active here...

I hear you r7. I wish you the best of luck for the future. I've considered you my brother-in-arms in the free thought arena here. I've often thought about fading out into the sunset, but eventually will read something that triggers me to post again. lol.

As a special bonus, here's another rare smacuser sighting that won me a dual battery squonker from the awesome dude at ITCVapes.

Last edited:

smacuser

Total Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    Wut, no Dinosaur Jr. avatar anymore?
    Um, I'd say your's is looking a little broke lately. lol.

Dino girl will be back shortly. Crap that comes out of her mouth tends to be a lot smarter than what would come out of this hipster grandpa wannabe.

Just for perspective, some may remember this is what I used for many years prior.

download.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread