Thanks Matt/ Wetyourstick.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

thaitee

ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2010
AZ
As a newbie to vaping. I had a wonderful experience dealing with Wetyourstick.com. It all started when I emailed a few suppliers asking lots of questions. Matt was the first to respond and assured me that he would be happy to answer any of my questions. He is local so I knew I wouldn't have to wait weeks for my shipment, plus I heard good reviews about his liquid.
I ordered after 3 pm on Tuesday, I got a confirmation that it shipped within an hour or so. I was stoked when I got my order around 1pm THE NEXT DAY!(wednesday)
I ordered sample sizes 5ml 4.00 ea. rumpunch,coffee,vanilla,menthol and chocolate and some empty 901 carts. Matt had recommended the WYS4, but I had to leave it off my order thinking I can add it another time because I am on a budget. He was so nice, that he threw the WYS4 in at no charge!
I must have emailed him back and forth 4 or 5 times asking questions. Each time he wrote me back and put me at ease.
So..with so many of his flavor samples. I have only tried the rum punch. I like the smooth sweetness of it. Even my husband who does not vape anything but menthol likes it! I am looking forward to trying more flavors. And as this rookies first time buying from a supplier, the experience and service was awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread