Thanks REOnauts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sniperboy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2012
Oakland, CA, USA
I hope this is not taken as a 'superfluous' post (if so feel free to delete), but I just wanted to post a heartfelt thank you to everyone in the REO forum (and everyone in the e-cig community). I've spent quite a few days researching on e-cigs and mods and am proud to say that my first e-cig is a black/green REO mini with the help of a good friend of mine who got me into e-cigs and do away with analogs.

Like most of the gear I have, I have learned to not go cheap on the getgo - buy quality and cry only once; buy cheap and cry twice. I am happy that I spent the extra days researching and did not buy a disposable e-cig (or an eGo).

I did notice that the folks in the REO forum are especially nice and very generous with sharing information and dealing with 'dumb' questions (many of which I had). I try not to post needlessly and try to read up as much as possible before posting, so it was painful to wait until I had enough post count to post outside the noob forums - and I wanted to spend my first post outside... here!

Please keep it up.. I am sure there are a lot of guys out there reading who appreciate the good information and great vibes you guys share.:toast:
My wish list:
I'll be sure to get a spare REO just in case, and am waiting for a gold/gold grand (tho the mini is actually good for me since I was a light smoker before). I also have my name up for a gold REO mini door to change up the look of my mini. Also in the lookout for a gold drip shield to match my gold plated drip tip.
e-cigs fortunately distracts me from analogs but unfortunately appeals to my gear/gadget-head mentality. The way I see it not smoking analogs is priceless. Thats my excuse.

One week without the nasty analogs. I was sick and tired of them.

Last edited:

lostknitter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2011
Lee's Summit, MO
Congratulations and Welcome to REOville! You have indeed started with the best. Be sure and post any questions or concerns here. Also, feel free to join us in the lounge, we are always happy to have new members. Best of luck on getting away from the cigarettes, IMO REOs make for the best, most hassle free vaping you can get.

Sniperboy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2012
Oakland, CA, USA
Thanks everyone. You guys are awesome. I very much appreciate the warm welcome.
Here's my setup. I love the green and am looking forward to a spare gold door to bling up my setup. I have seen a lot of REOnauts with cool looking mods and want to personalize mine too.

Here are some pics of my setup.
As you can tell from the amateur pics, I am NOT OCD with my gear ; ).

...BTW if anyone is interested the vaperite sample bottles fit just right on the REO mini (I had the question myself but couldn't find the answer from the forums).

Attachments

• REO-mini-1.jpg
    REO-mini-1.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 19

washvap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2011
wa
Excellent set-up Sniper!

Thanks everyone. You guys are awesome. I very much appreciate the warm welcome.
Here's my setup. I love the green and am looking forward to a spare gold door to bling up my setup. I have seen a lot of REOnauts with cool looking mods and want to personalize mine too.

Here are some pics of my setup.
As you can tell from the amateur pics, I am NOT OCD with my gear ; ).

...BTW if anyone is interested the vaperite sample bottles fit just right on the REO mini (I had the question myself but couldn't find the answer from the forums).

Sniperboy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2012
Oakland, CA, USA
The caddy is actually a test tube rack.
A friend of mine works in biotech and I went dumpster diving when his company dumped a few of their old stock. I was going to use them for reloading/ammo organization but never did - kept them in the garage for years unused.
FINALLY they have found their raison detre.

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
The caddy is actually a test tube rack.
A friend of mine works in biotech and I went dumpster diving when his company dumped a few of their old stock. I was going to use them for reloading/ammo organization but never did - kept them in the garage for years unused.
FINALLY they have found their raison detre.

Does it hold 10ml bottles of juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread