Thanks to super_x_drifter, we have The First REO In Rrazil!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrVP

Oct 17, 2014
Brazil, Rio Grande do Sul
That's right, buddies. SX Drifter is a close friend of mine, I consider him a Brother with a capital "B", and he gave me as gift a REO.

It arrived yesterday.

We separete in two packages, for a reason. The package which arrived is the principal. The structure.

Here is the video:

I would like to tank all the REOnaults which gave me the welcome's. I'm proud to make part of this group.

REO up, baby!

And Brother, I won't let it be like that. Someday you'll receive a box at the front of your house.

A present like that deserves a payback. :)

Thank you all, REOnaults! God bless you!

And you, my Brother, I can't thank enough. You are The Man.

Have a good day you all!

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
That's right, buddies. SX Drifter is a close friend of mine, I consider him a Brother with a capital "B", and he gave me as gift a REO.

It arrived yesterday.

We separete in two packages, for a reason. The package which arrived is the principal. The structure.

Here is the video:

I would like to tank all the REOnaults which gave me the welcome's. I'm proud to make part of this group.

REO up, baby!

And Brother, I won't let it be like that. Someday you'll receive a box at the front of your house.

A present like that deserves a payback. :)

Thank you all, REOnaults! God bless you!

And you, my Brother, I can't thank enough. You are The Man.

Have a good day you all!

Damn. I lost you in all that chuff :). I think it is cool and a lil "F U" to the establishment that we managed to get a banned product into Brazil [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

You will really understand why we are freaky about these mods once you get the bottle and the bottom fed RM5 Rebuildable Atomizer [emoji106]

Bro, you owe me nothing. Zero. Your friendship is worth more than any monetary item. And I was just sharing Robs (REO / Robert E. O'neil / redeyedancer) love for us. He enabled me to send you the gift by sending me a gift. Really I am just the mail man :)

And seeing you enjoy the mod so much (and it's not even complete yet) makes me very happy.

I'm quite humbled by your words bro. You are a good dude and I'm proud of you man. Every day your English improves too.

I think that you fit in here in REOvil real well. We can use some more international REOnauts. Now we need Brazil to catch up to South Africa and Italy and Germany [emoji3]

Ok, you can give me one gift. When I go to Brazil you can buy me one espresso when we go to São Paulo to see the Formula One race [emoji3]

I have a long way to go before I can fly but that is a bucket list item.

Thank you for the praise man.
Russ

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
I'm very happy for you MR VP! And so glad that you're a part of Reoville. Russ IS topnotch!!! He'd have every person in the world vaping on a Reo if he could...even people that never even smoked the stinkies:D

C'mon over to the lounge and visit us!

I am oldbroad's personal assistant and she would like for me to instruct you as to where you can find the most awesome group of people in the vaping world.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/reos-mods/626726-reo-lounge-part-v-1053.html
JC_link.gif

Look forward to seeing you there. Don't make her tell me to come looking for you.
girl_haha.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread