The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Thanks

Discussion in 'Freedom Smoke USA' started by Modrod., Dec 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Modrod.

Modrod. Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Sep 30, 2010
    AZ, USA
    Just wanted to say thanks again, David, for the great customer service. I order a 120ml bottle of WE during the last 40% off sale (11/27) and was concerned when it hadn't showed up a week later. I know it wasn't due to anything on your end but I appreciated the help in tracking it down. My hours make it difficult to contact the post office directly (and their email options for Track and Confirm are nil) so that was a big help. I got it yesterday and I'm a happy vaper again. Thanks for the consistently good service and going above and beyond what is required.

Modrod

2. mauisun

mauisun Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

you are very welcome. 99% of the time the post office is quick and efficient, it's the times they falter and stumble we always hear about :)
    Enjoy that WE it's some quality stuff :)

3. Modrod.

Modrod. Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Sep 30, 2010
    AZ, USA
    Yea, I think it was just a fluke. I made a few orders last Wednesday that came 2 days later. I love WE it's my everyday vape and my second 120ml bottle. It's also my "go to" when the urge to smoke comes on. The upside is that the USPS steeped this shipment for me. lol I'm also liking the RY4 sample I got with it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.