Status
Not open for further replies.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
New to you, old to this world (77). Wanted the chance to thank you all for helping me kick a 63 year habit. Been off deathstix for 3 months and never felt better nor had any desire to return to cigs. ...

Man... These are the type of things that Make My Day. Right On mitered!

congratulations.gif

Beeker

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2015
Oklahoma
Hey after not smoking for a few months foods I used to eat started to taste like crap! Is this what this really tastes like?

Welcome to Miteret and thank your lucky stars after 63 years you can be here to sing the praises of vaping!
:toast:
I hope you're not married...or else you BETTER be doing ALL the cooking...:shock:

Last edited:

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
So now it's a FEDERAL OFFENCE. Vapes on a plane....

I hope you're not married...or else you BETTER be doing ALL the cooking...:shock:

I heard this from a friend who is not even a Vaper who has gear but gave up do to throat irritation. I have tried to tell her when I was smoking and vaping it would irritate my throat but after a couple of weeks of being a non-smoker that went away. She was just ...... that the rule is written that bans inhalers for Medical issues like asthma.

Reactions: Foggy Road

Beeker

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2015
Oklahoma
I heard this from a friend who is not even a Vaper who has gear but gave up do to throat irritation. I have tried to tell her when I was smoking and vaping it would irritate my throat but after a couple of weeks of being a non-smoker that went away. She was just ...... that the rule is written that bans inhalers for Medical issues like asthma.
My wife has asthma...she doesn't vape and so far she's not had any issues with my vaping (thank goodness). I keep asking her but she insists she's OK with it.

jwbnyc

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2014
New to you, old to this world (77). Wanted the chance to thank you all for helping me kick a 63 year habit. Been off deathstix for 3 months and never felt better nor had any desire to return to cigs. I had no idea how much fun vaping could be with the equipment choices and the thousands of juices. I'm mixing now for me and my granddaughters (who were instrumental in my liberation) and enjoying the challenge. I've never encountered a more caring and knowledgeable group than yours. Hopefully I can contribute when I have a WHOLE lot more experience. Thank you so much.

Welcome to ECF and way to go!

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA
New to you, old to this world (77). Wanted the chance to thank you all for helping me kick a 63 year habit. Been off deathstix for 3 months and never felt better nor had any desire to return to cigs. I had no idea how much fun vaping could be with the equipment choices and the thousands of juices. I'm mixing now for me and my granddaughters (who were instrumental in my liberation) and enjoying the challenge. I've never encountered a more caring and knowledgeable group than yours. Hopefully I can contribute when I have a WHOLE lot more experience. Thank you so much.
Thank You, miteret, for the smile you put on my face when I read your post. :)

Welcome to ECF and welcome to vaping! It's gonna be great having you here. :banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread