The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

That leak....I cannot bond with my #2 REO :(

Discussion in 'Reos Mods' started by TraceyS, Mar 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. donnah

donnah Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I hope you get your problem cleared up.. I run 4 and occasionally see wetness around that area. I always just wipe it off and keep on vapin lol

• Like Like x 1
  2. Raynman

Raynman Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 5, 2013
    Marion In USA
    You might need a o-ring between the 510 and the atty. That should stop the leaking.

3. Papa_Lazarou

Papa_Lazarou MKUltra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    You've had some good advice (feed nipple, o-ring, etc.), but it might be that it's the atty on this mod you're not bonding with.

Have you tried the one on your daily driver with this one? I know it doesn't help while you're without your main setup, but using it on the problematic mod would eliminate or confirm that it is the reo that's causing the leak.

• Like Like x 2
  4. TraceyS

TraceyS Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 17, 2012
    Blacksburg, Virginia
    I only run 2 REO's and 2 RM3's. Love them both. I'm starting to bond...took the o'ring off from under the atty, adjusted the 510 down a little and screwed the RM3 on tighter.....she isn't leaking there anymore but is in the cup...which is me I'm sure oversquonking because...........well the RM3 I'm having to use on this backup is single coil with only one hole. I'm getting there.....I'm bonding..I'm kinda glad this happened :) Thank you all for all the responses.....

Tracey

• Like Like x 7
  5. SteamStack

SteamStack Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 7, 2014
    Macomb, MI, USA
    Vape on!!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Cheryl75

Cheryl75 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 5, 2013
    MO
    @TraceyS I have a single coil rm3 and mine does the exact same thing!! It has sat unused for half a day and the juice still oozes out under the atty

• Like Like x 1
  7. supertrunker

supertrunker Living sarcasm Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Oct 12, 2012
    Texas
    Perhaps choosing a name for the mod would help with bonding. Obviously the Reo thinks it's second to its sibling in your affections and is weeping from frustration.

Or maybe it's the atty.

T

• Like Like x 7
  8. TraceyS

TraceyS Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 17, 2012
    Blacksburg, Virginia
    I am 100% sure it is the atty...and yeah it never gets loving........I need a new atty seems like. I wish I could change the title of my thread to say I bonded and name it lol

Tracey

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.